Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Grey map archetype/player names
I got a few questions; am i able to inplement a grey archetype config on here and HOW? 2nd question, is there a way to remove thw name of a user you are fighting against in game? It distracts me and my aim. I was playing on a fee servers yearsss ago and they had grey archetype maps which i want to use here. Could someone assist me please? Ty kindly everyone!
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2019, 07:56 PM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I got a few questions; am i able to inplement a grey archetype config on here and HOW? 2nd question, is there a way to remove thw name of a user you are fighting against in game? It distracts me and my aim. I was playing on a fee servers yearsss ago and they had grey archetype maps which i want to use here. Could someone assist me please? Ty kindly everyone!

You don't need a special config file, it can all be done in-game settings. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Background Quality #9 usually gives you the grayish colored background  (Best Used With Map Light On)
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Ignore michou, stop using the shitty in game settings that UGG provides you, it leaves a lot of options out

if you want to edit settings.xml on UGG you need to give yourself permission/ownership of the file or file(s) in the UGG sub folder
doing this gives you way more options, etc to make the game look better / perform better, you can also edit gunz.exe to prioritize 1 core of your CPU after you give yourself ownership of the gunz executable, as well giving it real-time priority

make sure you make the settings.xml read only if you do this

[Image: heybabyy_20190330_201637.jpg]

[Image: heybabyy_20190330_201823.jpg]

[Image: heybabyy_20190330_201829.jpg]

It'd be really helpful if pls or one of the devs could add the option of texture color bits into the UGG client, allowing it to go from  1-32 like it's supposed to be.
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Valor
right like i remember having to go into the config.xml to turn it into the grey maps, i just forgot the code that u need to copy and paste to relapse the config.xml file to grey maps without shadow...so does any1 know the code?

(04-16-2019, 08:15 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ignore michou, stop using the shitty in game settings that UGG provides you, it leaves a lot of options out

if you want to edit settings.xml on UGG you need to give yourself permission/ownership of the file or file(s) in the UGG sub folder
doing this gives you way more options, etc to make the game look better / perform better, you can also edit gunz.exe to prioritize 1 core of your CPU after you give yourself ownership of the gunz executable, as well giving it real-time priority

It'd be really helpful if pls or one of the devs could add the option of texture color bits into the UGG client, allowing it to go from  1-32 like it's supposed to be.

right like i remember having to go into the config.xml to turn it into the grey maps, i just forgot the code that u need to copy and paste to relapse the config.xml file to grey maps without shadow...so does any1 know the code or have it themselves
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

Thanks given by:
(04-16-2019, 08:15 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Ignore michou, stop using the shitty in game settings that UGG provides you, it leaves a lot of options out

My looks exactly the same and i was able to do it just with in game settings and without messing with the files so what am i missing.

how do i do the gunz.exe part

im already getting 250 fps stable not 333 tho so idk what improvements i can expect
Thanks given by:
Is your issue solved?
reply to this thread in 48 hours or it will close.
Thanks given by:
no it is not solved at all bro ;/ i still havent been able to access my .xml file i keep getting access denied messgae and its annoyin meh
― Gerald Massey

Thanks given by:
(04-25-2019, 12:54 AM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no it is not solved at all bro ;/ i still havent been able to access my .xml file i keep getting access denied messgae and its annoyin meh
Hey @Valor, try running the file as an administrator and if it doesn't work please do the following steps:
1. Go Windows settings (you can use Win + I to open that)
2. Open Windows Defender Security Center
3. Go to Virus and Threat Protection Settings
4. Controlled Folder Access
5. Turn it off:
[Image: Yf98F8M.png]

P.S: Please inform us if it helped you and it worked or it didn't work so we can actually try another way to solve the issue.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2019, 04:13 PM)Daniel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey @Valor, try running the file as an administrator and if it doesn't work please do the following steps:
1. Go Windows settings (you can use Win + I to open that)
2. Open Windows Defender Security Center
3. Go to Virus and Threat Protection Settings
4. Controlled Folder Access
5. Turn it off:
[Image: Yf98F8M.png]

P.S: Please inform us if it helped you and it worked or it didn't work so we can actually try another way to solve the issue.

?¿ idk how this is gonna happen with archetype/settings to make the game look smoother and cleaner.. LOL

Follow this thread and you can change it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Muito gracias @phanta
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2019, 04:28 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?¿ idk how this is gonna happen with archetype/settings to make the game look smoother and cleaner.. LOL

Follow this thread and you can change it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Muito gracias @phanta

I just replied to his last comment.
Thanks given by: