Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gunz Custom textures - Improve aim and fps
No idea why people kept this secret and didin't share it with anyone else.  But anyway, i figured it out and here it is.

Step 1: Download Nvidia inspector: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Step 2 : Open Nvidia Profile Inspector
Step 3: Select Profile (_GLOBAL_DRIVER_PROFILE (Base Profile)  ( There's a profile for gunz aswell, however it's for gunz.exe and ugg uses UGGunz.exe so it wont work).
Step 4: Change Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling to 0x00000008 AA_MODE_REPLAY_MODE_ALL
Step 5:Change Texture filtering LOD Bias (DX & OGL) to 0x00000078  ( you need to enter it manually ).
Step 6: Apply changes.

[Image: AYDd4fi.png]

[Image: T8Dw8WB.jpg][Image: K7SVrow.jpg][Image: 5IdItHr.jpg][Image: kAayvrx.jpg][Image: ZyOk7Ct.jpg]

If this is not allowed and considered as cheating, just delete the whole thread.

Enjoy.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Tom , Lasb , Allan , Aeisis , Shon , Vampire , Baxter , Lia , Myth , Rezia , aasagaiN
Thanks for sharing this with us!
kkkkkkkkkkkk.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for making the game even easier
Thanks given by:
Where's my thanks for telling you what to use..
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by: TJJ
great job bro!
Thanks given by:

for amd users
Thanks given by:
Not all heroes wear capes.
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2019, 01:19 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No idea why people kept this secret and didin't share it with anyone else.  But anyway, i figured it out and here it is.

Step 1: Download Nvidia inspector: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Step 3: Select Profile (_GLOBAL_DRIVER_PROFILE (Base Profile)  ( There's a profile for gunz aswell, however it's for gunz.exe and ugg uses UGGunz.exe so it wont work).
Step 4: Change Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling to 0x00000008 AA_MODE_REPLAY_MODE_ALL
Step 5:Change Texture filtering LOD Bias (DX & OGL) to 0x00000078  ( you need to enter it manually ).

[Image: T8Dw8WB.jpg][Image: K7SVrow.jpg][Image: 5IdItHr.jpg][Image: kAayvrx.jpg][Image: ZyOk7Ct.jpg]

If this is not allowed and considered as cheating, just delete the whole thread.

Enjoy.

0x00000041 is better it looks softer

maps like castle is not seen after the middle of the bridge looks shiny, battle arena map looks ugly with dark suits, if you increase the brightness and contrast of the monitor you can solve those problems and the white set is no longer a problem, really I would not recommend this cfg use it for a while and it is painful on several maps.

I leave a video for you to see the Castle map, it is a video that I uploaded reporting to a user for reduce damage which administrators have not yet given me answers after 5 months, I am really surprised by the professionalism that PLS has.

pj : youdie4any
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2019, 05:59 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-18-2019, 01:19 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No idea why people kept this secret and didin't share it with anyone else.  But anyway, i figured it out and here it is.

Enjoy.

maps like castle is not seen after the middle of the bridge looks shiny, battle arena map looks ugly with dark suits, if you increase the brightness and contrast of the monitor you can solve those problems and the white set is no longer a problem, really I would not recommend this cfg use it for a while and it is painful on several maps.
battle arena is fine. but castle ya. how can i fix that blindness in the middle of the bridge? im on a laptop. idk what other maps have probelms
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2019, 06:12 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-18-2019, 05:59 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Enjoy.

battle arena is fine. but castle ya. how can i fix that blindness in the middle of the bridge? im on a laptop. idk what other maps have probelms
it is normal you can not fix it really look down the values and nothing, I happened with several games underground exodus, btf 1.2.3.4.5
really in gunz if you want to take advantage of that cfg a 144hz monitor is recommended
Thanks given by: aasagaiN