Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertising for UniverseGunz, urgent
peru and their brains '-' Angel
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2019, 11:30 AM)xJosexd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Advertising for UniverseGunz, they have never thought about advertising for the Gunz, since many players of these little ones do not know that UniverseGunz exits, If there are no new players the game will go dying little by little, the old players have to work and study, but only play a few times, do not think to bring more public to the game, think as entrepreneurs the new players bring more money to the game, I can support with money in facebook advertising for 100 dollars I think it would reach 500 000 people would get advertising if they wish they can contact me, and I can collaborate.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yes 500 000 people
VIVA PERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2019, 11:43 AM)Daniel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."they have never thought about advertising for the Gunz"
Well, we got an Advertiser Team who supposed to advertise the server, and just to let you know, I'm the Head Advertiser of that team together with @Lasb.
If you're interested in becoming an Advertiser, feel free to send me a private message here.

proud of ya hard work but it's worthless since *beep* (will not mention names) give 0 ****s about it. just know how to threaten and give orders when he's doing NADA
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2019, 12:57 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.fortnite players only play for fashion?????????? you probably dont have a pc to play...the game is really good, wasnt cuz of publicity, now you are talking ***** dude, this isnt the case. ugg needs a new big update, improvements,changes, maybe the players from others gunz come to play here..
Fortnite is a very fruit game with very fruit graphics, it is as serious as the Gunz
Thanks given by:
he already needs a very brutal update to the gunz so he can be the attention center of other people. but if you have an idea of what these new updates may be because we are not publishing your ideas and I imagine that our administrators will be communicating with @Pls @Triwedix
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Wink Wink Wink Wink
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: