Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Do you want to see this match?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenging Phanta F
(06-25-2019, 12:12 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yo let me get up on this ez money

i have a plan phanta

give me ur acc info

i vpn

we win $200 ez merch

master plan

200iq

we outchea

ips will be checked obv lol
Thanks given by:
I WANT TO 1V1 SNUWFER FOR THE TOURNAMENT PRIZE THAT HE WON IN THE 4V4 TOURNAMENT (IM JUST JOKING HE DIDNT WIN CMON ROFL)

[Image: 9KW3bsJ.png]
Thanks given by: Sol , Phanta , Lars
***** i must have really hurt your feelings........ Actin big in 2019 challenging the greatest gunz player of all time wew.
You were sucking your mom's ***** when i was ballin  1vs5 all day, spectacular player. I could take your whole somalian family at once .

After 9 bans on eurogunz/ugg and being banned on every other server out there, you actually bealive that the greatest player of all time is going to give you a chance?
Did you stole your mother's credit card again to offer me money so i could make you famous by 1vs1ing you????

Till this day undefeated  legend  with a record of 64-0-0

Somalian this is how it would look like...

[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Equa , Lars , Spells , Scar
(06-25-2019, 03:19 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After 9 bans on eurogunz/ugg and being banned on every other server out there, you actually bealive that the greatest player of all time is going to give you a chance?

hahahahahaha allar won already
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2019, 09:24 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If phantasy declines I vote @Lars to finish the job

I will 1v1 him in lead for 1k, no macros no ***** just man to man
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
That's him before he started to buy hacks and paying for unbans..

Thanks given by: Spells
(06-25-2019, 03:55 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-24-2019, 09:24 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If phantasy declines I vote @Lars to finish the job

who me?

(06-25-2019, 03:19 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** i must have really hurt your feelings........ Actin big in 2019 challenging the greatest gunz player of all time wew.
You were sucking your mom's ***** when i was ballin  1vs5 all day, spectacular player. I could take your whole somalian family at once .

After 9 bans on eurogunz/ugg and being banned on every other server out there, you actually bealive that the greatest player of all time is going to give you a chance?
Did you stole your mother's credit card again to offer me money so i could make you famous by 1vs1ing you????

imagine dodging a player that doesnt even have gunz installed lol
Thanks given by:
(06-24-2019, 06:07 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-24-2019, 11:04 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sending money to @pls is being asked to get scammed, you can always send me the money =)

@Pls and i have a love/hate relationship.. its like 65%/35% so i trust him with money like he trusts me

phanta u accepting or nah lil fatty

I can guarantee he doesnt trust your ***** 1 bit darryl, lmao
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 05:57 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-24-2019, 06:07 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-24-2019, 11:04 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sending money to @pls is being asked to get scammed, you can always send me the money =)

@Pls and i have a love/hate relationship.. its like 65%/35% so i trust him with money like he trusts me

phanta u accepting or nah lil fatty

I can guarantee he doesnt trust your ***** 1 bit darryl, lmao

thats why some donations went through me.. right?
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 05:27 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-25-2019, 03:55 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

who me?

(06-25-2019, 03:19 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** i must have really hurt your feelings........ Actin big in 2019 challenging the greatest gunz player of all time wew.

imagine dodging a player that doesnt even have gunz installed lol

Imagine that noone besides you gives a flying *****. It's fairly obvious to everyone that i'v gotten under your black skin  Kden
Thanks given by: Scar