Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Do you want to see this match?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenging Phanta F
@phanta dodging like

[Image: yt80zjpm50n11.gif]

(06-25-2019, 08:10 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-25-2019, 05:27 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-25-2019, 03:55 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-24-2019, 09:24 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If phantasy declines I vote @Lars to finish the job

I will 1v1 him in lead for 1k, no macros no ***** just man to man

who me?

(06-25-2019, 03:19 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** i must have really hurt your feelings........ Actin big in 2019 challenging the greatest gunz player of all time wew.
You were sucking your mom's ***** when i was ballin  1vs5 all day, spectacular player. I could take your whole somalian family at once .

After 9 bans on eurogunz/ugg and being banned on every other server out there, you actually bealive that the greatest player of all time is going to give you a chance?
Did you stole your mother's credit card again to offer me money so i could make you famous by 1vs1ing you????

Till this day undefeated  legend  with a record of 64-0-0

Somalian this is how it would look like...

imagine dodging a player that doesnt even have gunz installed lol

Imagine that noone besides you gives a flying *****. It's fairly obvious to everyone that i'v gotten under your black skin  Kden

people wanna see but u dodging lmao. people even think u can actually beat me @uniqlo

matter of fact @uniqlo u can get it too
Thanks given by:
challenge me on blackout $100 ps4 link to my profile send chall black monkey You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 09:57 AM)UNIQLO Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.challenge me on blackout $100 ps4 link to my profile send chall black monkey You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

0 elite trophies kkkkkkkkk kris el nob
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I must of made you cry, that you so desperately want to beat me in gunz the duel, thinking it would make any difference for me.
Clearly it would mean a world to you, hence it's probably the only dream you have in this life.

I actually love your desperation and your pathetic attemps to fulfill your dream, so why would i ruin this by giving you what you want.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Drama go 1v1 irl for 100 euro winner takes it all i would bet 1k on Allar
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 09:57 AM)UNIQLO Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.challenge me on blackout $100 ps4 link to my profile send chall black monkey You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

we on a gunz forum sherlock
Thanks given by:
Ya so ?
Thanks given by:
Wtf
Thanks given by:
Phanta voting no on his accounts lmao
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 03:02 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Phanta voting no on his accounts lmao

Can i ask wich accounts ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: