Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers..
I literally posted proof, pictures of you admitting to overclocking, proof of Rein overclocking in this thread
yet you still babble about the tournament XDDDD

REDKEY esped
y'all cheated too

it aint my fault, and you didn't even play in it, why do YOU CARE so much?

and you're bringing up a topic of some 14 year olds dating, she moved, I didn't care anymore, and she was psycho. Not my fault again Smile
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 07:17 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 51982896.jpg]

gotta say this man u really lost the argument, man just buried u alive , u really ended up looking like a clown L-O-L
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 07:22 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I literally posted proof, pictures of you admitting to overclocking, proof of Rein overclocking in this thread
yet you still babble about the tournament XDDDD

REDKEY esped
y'all cheated too

it aint my fault, and you didn't even play in it, why do YOU CARE so much?

and you're bringing up a topic of some 14 year olds dating, she moved, I didn't care anymore, and she was psycho. Not my fault again Smile

[Image: PhotoEditor_20190625_001442038.jpg]

gotta end it with the legendary meme, snuwfer the only one to lose 3 matches under 30 minutes and yet "win a tourny".

oh and...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
don't ban me mister gm,, it was only a test on duel room and not cw to check if this actually works and I can use it against rakuzan.

you know how to entertain my guy I'll  give u that.
Thanks given by:
it's literally a duel room, and showing him what you guys are doing with overclock and what it does.......

i really really don't see the big deal...

it just goes to show how unlegit and how full of yourself you are

if you're so certain that I'm gonna get banned for doing EXACTLY what your clan does in clan war, and tournaments, you're ***** crazy
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 07:30 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it's literally a duel room, and showing him what you guys are doing with overclock and what it does.......

if you're so certain that I'm gonna get banned for doing EXACTLY what your clan does in clan war, and tournaments, you're ***** crazy

bet bro, good talk.

[Image: PhotoEditor_20190625_001442038.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2019, 07:30 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it's literally a duel room, and showing him what you guys are doing with overclock and what it does.......

I mean you have literally no proof anyone u accused of hacking hacks but you hack urself...? R u delusional
Thanks given by:
[Image: C05INE_20190226_141409.jpg]
[Image: a06bfc27fbf8a9f1fc71924c2a3b01f8.jpg]

???????????????????????????

hard facts

y'all cheat

and im still a god
Thanks given by:
Just kys holy *****, its not a essay guys.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
How does snuwfer complain about hackers but him and cosine think Oren shotbots...?
Cosine + Snuwfer says Oren shotbots but plays with him 24/7... 
Snuwfer complains about macros but at the same time makes a thread about releasing macros and most likely macros himself...
I genuinely can't tell if Snuwfer is trolling or not

[Image: q9U3BGG.png]

O_O
Thanks given by:
dumb niccers lmao
Thanks given by: