Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Emblem - MysticStylez
Hello!
I'm just wondering how do i upload a photograph for my gang/clans emblem?
The clan is labeled "MysticStylez". 
Any insight would be appreciated.

Attached Files
.jpg   Manifestations.jpg (Size: 136.46 KB / Downloads: 17)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
GoOnz GaNG  Cool
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Best damn clan picture I ever saw! Holy
Thanks given by:
Hey,
give me id and password, i upload for you oks ^^
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-25-2019, 12:39 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey,
give me id and password, i upload for you oks ^^

Hmm.... I don't think it's in my best interest to give you my login details. So i will respectfully decline your request.
Thanks given by:
First, log into your account in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Once you are logged in, find a button labeled "CHANGE CLAN EMBLEM" which is above your donate coins/ev coins amount, then it will show you a option "Choose Archive" so, just select your emblem image and press "UPLOAD EMBLEM".

OBS: Here is not the correct area to ask for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: bb10787 , Myth , Cursor , Camouflage , Minion
(09-25-2019, 03:59 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First, log into your account in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Once you are logged in, find a button labeled "CHANGE CLAN EMBLEM" which is above your donate coins/ev coins amount, then it will show you a option "Choose Archive" so, just select your emblem image and press "UPLOAD EMBLEM".

OBS: Here is not the correct area to ask for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Thank you for the prompt and detailed response as to how to upload  an emblem. Much appreciated. This thread can either be closed or moved to the appropriate forum category. 
Take care!
Thanks given by: Hatsune
Any problems you have, feel free to make a thread on the support & help section to get help. Thanks, @Hatsune!
Worth remember that clan emblems may take a few hours to upload in your game
Thread closed on request.

Kind Regards.
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Camouflage , Minion