Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ
Hi everybody,

I just came to this forum and seen there are still some old friends playing and some others just giving a quick look from time to time, so I just thought about making a thread, which all of you, can post all the IGN's you've been get to know for in the GunZ community.

You can post whatever you want, your IGN's, a brief or your detailed GunZ history, screenshots of your clans, tourny victories, anything. Feel free to expose all your glory here. This is just an opportunity to say hi to old friends, maybe do some playing or just beef around like I know you guys like to do.

So I'll start with mine, feel free to post in whatever format you want just say hi to me and the lil bois around:

IGN's: Exe / TheNiggerNextDoor / Symphony / Ártemis / Troía / Persephone / EpicNigga / Veniallity / brdestroyer66 / AlphaRain
Clans: Don't remember, can only remember Ikeike at 2009, at the very end of it because I was *****
History: Started at The Duel BR 2008, joined EuroGunZ 2009, joined Vitor Staff 2010, left, joined Wizkid staff, left, banned, quit GunZ 2012 or 2013 not sure
Thanks given by: Aeisis
'Famous' IGN's: Heftig and Ajax
Heftig: Known for winning almost every single event, lol.
Ajax: *****, this name brings up some good memories. I didn't do a lot of clan wars because of my NAT which I couldn't fix in any possible way. Once we moved from house, we got a new provider and that fixed my NAT.
I started doing clanwars and was really unknown by the people that played a lot of clan wars. My brother and I (Reggae/Africanus/Netherland) played together and we actually did really well.
I got noticed by some big players and got invited to Sunflower by Kano back when it was a good clan. It's all uphill from here.

Once the server we played on (QG) died, I've decided to play with South-Americans because I think they were better.
I played a lot of clan wars and ended up joining the Brasilian clan 'Focus'

I've got 1st place in a 1 versus 1 tournament.
I've got 2nd place in a 4 versus 4 tournament. (lost because I was drunk)

That's it, I guess.
Thanks given by: thatguyexe
my name is jeff
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: thatguyexe , euj , Duality
IGN's: Graphix, Chronicle, Koast, Kreay, Reign, Depth, Slay

Clans: Metropolis
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: thatguyexe , Deod1
Hmm Deod Alive Cabel Rolab
Thanks given by: thatguyexe , Cursor
IGN's: Freax / Scythez
Clans: Wretch
History: euro gunz 2008 - now

also wb, been a long af time nerd

Thanks given by: thatguyexe , Cursor
IGN's: CUMDROP
Clans: None
History: UGG 2019

Thanks given by: thatguyexe , Scythez
Phantamoon,  - ijji
UltimateKing - Eurogunz
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: thatguyexe , Scythez
IGN: Kingstar / GustavoKing *I guess
Clans: None.
History: I was unfortunately not from gold times. I started playing GunZ in 2014 and met UGG in 2017.
Thanks given by: thatguyexe , Minion
IGN : Uxie, Lapislazuli, Garritas.
Clans : Ninguno.
Historia : Empeze a jugar Gunz en 2006, pero desde que juego no me paso nada genial hasta ahora.
Solo soy un jugador normal. v:
Thanks given by: thatguyexe