Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Not able to contact
UserID: donnymonte
What's the issue you have been facing: So my account is banned. It has been for at least 5 or 6 years I believe. 
I got bored with the game and decided to use some hacks, which I obviously shouldn't have done, and regret now.
Right now I do really want to play, I even made a new account a couple of years ago, but still not able to donate.
I really don't like the donating system on here, but gotta live with it I guess. 
I want to pay to be unbanned at  this point, however skype won't let me add anyone for some reason. I see skype has changed a lot throughout the years, lol.
Is skype the only way to contact the person/owner in charge of this ?

Thanks in advance,
Donny
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
only @takarasam can help your issue.

you gotta wait for his answer for 6month.
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2019, 11:06 AM)Lia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.only @takarasam can help your issue.

you gotta wait for his answer for 6month.

What do you mean with 6 months?
Thanks given by:
for his answer..

if u got banned 5~6 year ago. u cant recover anythings. Go donate for me and @pls thank you. cuz this is new server since 2015 Tongue

idk why gms not going answer while 2hours. despite saw this thread.
Thanks given by:
Actually add Pls on Discord (PlsUniverseGunZ#6030) and ask him to send your coins, if you do really donate. It can help but he's not very active on Discord either.
Thanks given by:
You cannot recover your account because that account is from the old server, therefore it was deleted.
To make a donation you need to be Level 60 and have more than 48 hours played.

Maybe Angry could help you, Idk.
Thanks given by:
https://imgur.com/1WjSVso
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2019, 02:24 PM)donnymonte Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.https://imgur.com/1WjSVso
If it's the first time that you were banned and more than a year has passed, you can request a free unban here; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

But you're saying that your account was banned 5-6 years ago, so I don't think that account still exists.

Anyway, you can tell your UserID and the Staff Team can verify if your account still exists.
Thanks given by:
create thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thread closed
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: