Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any old ijji people still play? Im Dramatic
Well i started playing IJJI and my ingame name was: Ice_Scream but then my account got deleted.. i dont know how in hell that happend but ye it did
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
im QQdogg
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2019, 11:37 PM)Vyseus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Holy ***** I decide to try gunz again for a day, what are the chances I see this... hi seungpyo it's jess/joey/e-girl XD I showed nicene this post, let's all play gunz again like good old times, yes?

Yes real one, fk your 50 ping, fk Rain's rocket spam, I hope me and sean's slash pb still haunt u

@ Snuw (I'm assuming you're the real one from your post) I have no clue who reintv is but that is definitely not me LOL. I guess people still love stealing my names?  Big Grin

oO oh add me on discord I sent you my discord info through private message.
Thanks given by:
alright now its just getting super cringey

joey was never SNSDxTiffany, he was SNSDxJessica

and no that's not the real dramatic, i go smoku now

(rakuzan probably being weirdos making alternative accounts pretending to be people to stir up some drama as always)

like come on now, dramatic suddenly appears, uses a random name that ive never heard him use, seung pyo? like wtf

then joey comes out of no where, saying that he knows where nicene and everyone else is, when nobody literally knows where they went, and tells me that he's SNSDxTiffany?

and don't ask me why the hell they would do this

these kids hack on gunz still in 2019 when nothing matters

who the fk knows why they do what they do
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
KingBrawl still the same
Thanks given by:
LOL kk adding you Big Grin i don't rly play games on weekdays because work and pretty sure lord nicene doesn't either. We play ***** occasionally and instalock widow genji if ur down to get griefed

And snuw I still have absolutely no clue what ur talking about still LOL but as an old friend i'll clear this up for u

I was both SNSDxTiffany and Jessica, there's literally a video still on youtube that confirms this (though i don't actually remember asking this to be made, tbh): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Blacky was definitely Sunny, nicene was yoona? i think, fimbul was... yuri? Nvm don't remember XD

Also one of my videos I *made* with the description has my name on it (lightmaria was the character i added my crown to after winning tourney, maybe ur somewhere in this vid too? dunno, probably not bc i was always a shitter vs 50 ping XD but hey there's definitely a lot of me killing toveri): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i still talk to some ppl from gunz occasionally (dunno if u remember joon or stoned from revived) also fk that's such a good video btw pls like it everyone thx

I've had, and still have, the name SNSD Tiffany on league for years now

Some even more obscure facts, but i've never seriously played another pserver after ijji died except this one when it was euro gunz; didn't know Pls owns it now? PS if you're reading this it's also [+]Ber/SinSu etc. idr anymore i cycled through a million fkin names

Also sort of confused how the fk u know "brb smoku" but not his irl name when that's all i'd hear nicene and mishots call him back in the day on vent... lastly, who is rein pls fill me in i love me some gunz drama XD
Thanks given by:

OK IM SUS

REALLY REAL OLD GUNZ FRIENDUUS?.........

[Image: fd96f150c2639b1c18dd4ace35472048c24492c7...v2_uhq.jpg]

Rein is a loser who claimed to be you, that is currently always overclocking and or hacking on GunZ

W
H
A
T?

OK PM me pls info discord lets go time 2 link up

[Image: lowkeytop1_20191113_184500.jpg]

who is rein again? besides being a newgen hacker
Thanks given by: Aeisis
Hi, me = Bax C05INE from ignz and Nine Tails / Dusty[5] / Phenomenalll / Sb / Zap[] ijji
Thanks given by: Aeisis , Snuwfer
(11-13-2019, 08:22 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.alright now its just getting super cringey

joey was never SNSDxTiffany, he was SNSDxJessica

and no that's not the real dramatic, i go smoku now

(rakuzan probably being weirdos making alternative accounts pretending to be people to stir up some drama as always)

like come on now, dramatic suddenly appears, uses a random name that ive never heard him use, seung pyo? like wtf

then joey comes out of no where, saying that he knows where nicene and everyone else is, when nobody literally knows where they went, and tells me that he's SNSDxTiffany?

and don't ask me why the hell they would do this

these kids hack on gunz still in 2019 when nothing matters

who the fk knows why they do what they do

well I sent you and joey my discord ID did it go through?? I didn't get any friend request so... 

SeungPyo # 3573 <--- add me on discord 

btw your saying im fake but i don't think i can prove that easily becuz its been like 10 years? since i actually played the game, i don't have anything saved from then.
although I remember I played 2 tourneys with you, once with shot amazon and other time with genre and uhh some guy name starts with f i think. 
+ you did rage quit for me dying at the first round against sparta "if we lose we lost because of dramatic QQ" lol 
anyway add me on discord i just want to catch up.
Thanks given by:
[img]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/img]

can confirm, it's really dramatic.
Thanks given by: