Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch Overclock/Underclock
Are the admins/devs of this server going to bother patching the rampant overclock/dmgreduce abusers on this server? Not to mention the state of the anti-cheat is poor. If other servers are able to patch it, why can't you do it? why are cheaters being protected? are they paying to cheat without ban? Vitor would have never allowed this server to become a cheat fest. That's justs anti lead, don't even want to mention the peruvians force lagging, ddosing, etc in lead. Some GM actually told me in game that u can force lagg up to 300 ping and not get banned, i've never heard anything more ridiculous in 10 years.
Thanks given by:
u asking 2 much for a tiny ***** korean aka Pls which iq is 0 and its obvious that he doesnt even care about this game and just wanna win money, also said by gm l0l stop trying youre not the first one
Thanks given by:
well, at least ppl are supporting the server buying cheats Kappa, the server would have more players if all that you said didn't exist... unfortunately the owner dont care :-(
Thanks given by:
Our anti cheat already prevent UC hitbox, we will take a care of dmg reduce at the next patch
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: