Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They say they are Top's in lead
Here these players (WingFenix & Smitle) claim to be the best players in lead, despite that I have no problems using VPN, but these players use Poor VPN that gives them a lag and spiker to win and even then, they will see in the videos his horrible way of playing. who only know how to run and run around the map, prefer to throw camper or small maps so that they can slash, since in mid they are heavy players in lead, they only run run. You will see. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by: Aloy , KingToHH
The best lead players do not play GunZ anymore.

2019-2020 lead is fraud style
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
Thanks given by: Penta
You're right, and I know because I come from the old lead style, but now they play horrible now so it makes you bored. Smile

a big part of the blame is the same gunz, when creating rocker with too much dmg. and they camp with that rocker.
Thanks given by:
Es triste considerarse "Top" Lead jugando de esa manera,
Para mi los verdaderos jugadores Lead son y seran siempre aquellos que no usan VPN, no necesitan Rayo, no usan Rockets ni tampoco andan jugando con espadas todo el rato como si fuera Glad.
Obviamente no tiene nada de malo, pero aun asi es triste jaj
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2019, 07:57 PM)Penta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You're right, and I know because I come from the old lead style, but now they play horrible now so it makes you bored. Smile

a big part of the blame is the same gunz, when creating rocker with too much dmg. and they camp with that rocker.

Says the vpn abuser used to be rockit ***** and rq after 1 lose

@pedr0 you broke him.

I dont hate you but you 90% vpn and used to be same trash playstyle as them
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
the same style? lol, I did use VPN I used vip which is a big difference because the ping is too low, and I've never played like that. if i ever used rocker? many, for the reason that there are players like these and your friends who play like that, behind a wall and hiding and only using a sword do harm, because finding someone to face me is difficult.

especially the one that always mentions " Pedr0 " so much praise and too easy Wink
Thanks given by:
Dont talk penta the rocket *****, back when you where camping with black meds claymores and rockets in prison you didnt had an ego like this

Back when you and gian and other pedros used to ddos us you didnt talk now suddenly ur thinking ur the ***** please go back to playing and lose 1 time vs us get ***** mad and rq.

18 year old gunz hero
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
You guys ***** suck
Thanks given by:
Shocked 
LOL? I've never played with gian what are you talking about? Apparently you get confused rookie. on the contrary he and his team were rivals, you can see that you speak without knowing anything. sad..!! well I just know that you and your friends like 80% of "lead" players, play without knowing what they do is everything. Merry ChristmasWink

stop begging me cw Smile
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2019, 09:59 AM)Ganggbangg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You guys ***** suck

so cute mongola holy shhhh

FG Newgen Alerts.
Thanks given by: