Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make a new severe rule to ban spikers/abusers
(04-05-2019, 01:29 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if you got a mongol like @castiel on your team nothing will happend and the abusers will be protected Smile 

welcome in 2019 where keeping players is more important then make it fair and fun for everyone
he even deleted his post here saying that my thread isnt a suggestion... they should stop warning and starts to ban... i wasnt lying about peruvians and venezuelans its always them and he said i was being racist...how many times u played against na, eu , brazilians players who always spikes? rarely or never...cant say the same about peruvians and venezuelans and others LA players who are always abusing of their ***** internet + vpn
Thanks given by:
i never see Peruvians or Venezuelans abusing their internet...

when i'm playing deathmatch or gladiator mode, i see stupid fkin estonian peasants 

and poor fkin vietnamese idiots that spike and abuse their internet!

i'm not a racist, i'm only telling y'all about my experiences on gunz: the duel...XD
[Image: s-f2935bb6be12b070d11f2414f25c781c778f3591.gif]
Thanks given by: Shakespeare , Tabasco
also ban 3rd world telephone scammer Indians.. their red dot forehead match my crossfire 7
Thanks given by:
You still don't understand do you? Pls cares more about keeping players than making a fair server. Force lagg up to 300 ping? No problem!, you are welcome on this server and will not be touched. 300+? No problem, gm will simply ask you to stop clan war, but you can still abuse in tdm/duel/etc.
Thanks given by:
@CountDracula We need game masters that do what is right instead of game masters
that only help their friends cheat.

@Phanification Many Indians and Vietnamese people like to eat curry.

@Snuwfer Why did you betray the alliance?
[Image: s-f2935bb6be12b070d11f2414f25c781c778f3591.gif]
Thanks given by: Tabasco