Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank 1 reward!
Hello to all!
Just came back a couple of days ago and it’s sad to see the game like this.. it’s like going to the local supermarket and seeing the same food on the shelves.. it’s not good!

I hoping I can change this a little bit next month by the offer I can give to the team of UGG
I’m willing to donate £250 to the clan that is rank 1 next month and also a full donor account so you can bring back an old freind or even keep for yourselves ! But also with a restricted 6-8 members per clan so we can get as many teams fighting for the prize as possible!
I think this can only happen with the help of the staff from UGG and also Pls

Let’s make 2020 a different year to gunz and invite all your old friends and let’s get this game flowin!
Peace!
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
number 25

ign akimbo

I just want the account fck u and ur money
Thanks given by:
really nice of you
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Hyper
(01-13-2020, 08:35 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.number 25

ign akimbo

Well if you win the money you can buy some donor you thick *****
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2020, 09:55 AM)Hyper Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2020, 08:35 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.number 25

ign akimbo

Well if you win the money you can buy some donor you thick *****

fck donating u dumb fck, i ain’t waiting for a month just for coins u faggot
Thanks given by:
Your dad beat you as a kid? Relax you fcking nonce
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2020, 10:38 AM)Hyper Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your dad beat you as a kid? Relax you fcking nonce

didnt your country bend over and let USA ***** u in the *****? U piece of ***** oh ***** I’m sorry I don’t wanna put pressure on you
Thanks given by:
What’s this got to do with gunz? Brain dead cunt
Thanks given by:
Lmaooo I remember you from the good old days

thus said you shouldn't try and make gunz different for one month, shits dead and always will be. the players we have online are only playin for nostalgia. not to mention there's already clan wars rewards for cw'ing.

Not saying it's a bad thing but you might as well drop the 250 to Pls so he goes and have some profit for once LUL like 99% sure this serv hasn't made profit in a while now for him to have been on this 25% black friday promotion for more than a month now. 

though giving an account away can obviously help comminuty
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Bruh you're only gonna be giving your bills away to some clan that either swaps or hacks in someway or another.

Take them bills drop them on some footwear, clothes or some *****.

Thanks given by: Hyper