Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
little ideas
1- Change the clan member limit. (Yes you may think GunZ is dead but some clans are adventuring issues into recruiting players and have to kick 1 to do so -- very pathetic)

2- Make ''shopping'' available in game room. (the main shop cannot be visited whilst in game room and it bugs the sweet ***** out of me)

3- Crosshair scaller size --- recently seen that so probably possible on here too?

4- Impliment a '' [CW Reward System] '' like you did with the event items but this time with donator items that you will receive for an ''X'' time. I'd say something like 3 hours to 1 day to people to test it. Obviously make it rare so people doesn't just abuse CW for donors but are granted something randomly and out of hazard sometimes when they do Wink  ---- could make some people want to buy the actual item afterwards

5-last and not the least FUKIN ADD THAT FUNCTION WHERE YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH CLAN IS UP FOR STOPPING DODGERINOS THANK YOU PLS.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
they know they have to implement some but they dont, all i see different in the past months or years was differents ppl in staff team, most of them useless, questers... this game should've be more competitive and the server would be better with all those ideas
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
1: We will add +2 member slots for clans in the upcoming update.
2 & 3: Next update (not upcoming one) we will add these features.
4: We already have CW rewards for the top 3, we may allow it for top 10 such as donator coins BUT we are not promising anything. We are thinking about it.
5: Possible but not entirely sure, we will think about it.

Hope this helps.
Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Seongnam , ChronoKnight