Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evil chinese!
w/e b****
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter what era gunz is always full of weirdos.
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2020, 04:07 PM)Yusuf/Kyouya Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Doesn't matter what era gunz is always full of weirdos.

true :b
 * therealadmin *
[Image: source.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2020, 04:09 PM)Profane Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-08-2020, 04:07 PM)Yusuf/Kyouya Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Doesn't matter what era gunz is always full of weirdos.

true :b

Your location instantly makes you weirdo as well.

(02-08-2020, 06:40 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.w/e b****

Nice 941 posts jew.
Thanks given by:
@Phanification was not the poor fkin koreans do sex slaves for is stupid fkin japanese??! WHAT DO CAN YOU NOW!??!
Thanks given by:
what viet conG? U USA not speak the engliresh?? U small cross eye chink stfu idiot
Thanks given by:
wbbbbb
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
the Chinese people is very bad...look all the countries that the Chinese own debt of...China is a country full of disgusting creatures scam you and ruin the lives of other countries citizens...

they are trying to rule world, but other countries will not let that happen...they must be stopped! they evil fools and they are smell bad... Chinese not know value in respect!!

never again i won’t do business with Chinese people!! i don’t trust those worthless liars!!
Thanks given by: Shakespeare
?????????????
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
@diego055 Stop spamming, you idiot!

@WildEiffel I agree with you...I don't like being near chinese people...they are also bad at speaking English...poor accent...hideous and foolish creatures is what they are!!
Thanks given by: diego055