Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recover items
Hi team,

I read your answer on my last thread that the items in my screenshot where not bought by me, that ain’t true. Honestly I spent a lot on those items. Items like grenades I never bought. But I had bought shotguns, rings, outfits, swords, med kits etc.
It’s been years that I logged in after I thought this game didn’t exist anymore. I also don’t get why my character levels are at 30, while I was higher before. I found an email I sent to UGG in 2013. Which shows the age of my account. I believe UGG had been offline for some time and you guys wanna earn some money back.
I can bring back several players, but stating that I have never bought items or w/e ain’t true. Is there any way to fix this issue?
Thanks given by:
Hello @Nickoarcher1,
Apparently, the account you are talking about belongs to the old server.
Actually you are playing on a completely new server, a different server, owner and database.
the data from the old server has been lost and cannot be recovered.
Unfortunately all players have lost their accounts and have had to start again.
Thanks given by: Angry
Thanks for your prompt reply. Very unfortunate.
Thanks given by:
If you have any other issues feel free to contact me or make another thread.
Closed.
Thanks given by: