Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account Recovery
I Have an old EuroGunz Account, id like to recover the account username is calechito1 character names Soda1 . I lost my old email ( [email protected] , i dont have access) , how can I do ?
have just event items. really i need my account im old. ( i dont play 5-8 years ago or more, idk really,  i want back Smile )
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2020, 07:40 PM)fernando66 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I Have an old EuroGunz Account, id like to recover the account username is calechito1 character names Soda1 . I lost my old email ( [email protected] , i dont have access) , how can I do ?
have just event items. really i need my account im old. ( i dont play 5-8 years ago or more, idk really,  i want back Smile )

Can you tell me if you remember your character names to help:?  @TJJ @Angry
                       Fighting more and more for my progressHeart                           
               [Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
since you cant access old email you will need to pay for email change
cost 50 euros
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
i know secret question... cant help?
other character name : Soda1, MiniSoda, Snufx
Thanks given by:
you need access to the email
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2020, 12:16 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.you need access to the email

Or send us all info of donate to eurogunz.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: