Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account Recovery
lol if u dont have the info we cant help u
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Candle
Sorry? If I enter the user ID "JustBeReady" in the recovery tool it says the user account does not exist. Even though it does. Check: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So I would like to know if the User ID changed to another e-mail, and which e-mail it is. So I can recover my account.
Thanks given by:
It did change to another email but the email it changed to is one you would have to remember yourself... if you are not able to remember your own account info there is nothing we can do. I can provide a HINT to the email but not the full email. If you don't remember it, but claim this is your account, as mentioned earlier, your other option is to pay to have the email changed to one you DO have access to.

The recovery system works as long as you have access to the proper email, and the emails you mentioned are incorrect, so either your account was compromised or you willingly changed it but have forgotten to which email (as obviously it was long ago).

Thanks given by: Candle
Hey, I understand.

A part of the e-mail would definitely be sufficient. I would be able to remember it! 

Can you PM it?
Thanks given by:
Yes, give me a bit, I will get back to you.
Considering we will deal with this privately, I will close the thread.
If you have any other questions before I PM you, feel free to message me and I will respond to you shortly.

Thread Closed.
No Action Taken.

Thanks given by: matthijs076 , Candle