Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account Recovery
Hi there,

I have two accounts that can not be recovered. The recovery website says that the database does not recognize the e-mail address or charactername.

In my e-mail I found e-mails from 2010. So it should be in the 2011 database right? I also donated.

Please help

CharacterID: Pangea, JustBeReady, Quli
E-mail: [email protected] , [email protected]
What's the issue related to your account: No Access to my account
What have you tried to solve the issue: Tried to recover Email adress, and CharacterID on website
ScreenShots: Don't think I still have screens
Thanks given by:
This is because the email you used to try to recover the account, it is not the email that is registered with it, the account registration email I sent in your pm.
Thanks given by:
(04-30-2020, 08:28 PM)matthijs076 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there,

I have two accounts that can not be recovered. The recovery website says that the database does not recognize the e-mail address or charactername.

In my e-mail I found e-mails from 2010. So it should be in the 2011 database right? I also donated.

Please help

What have you tried to solve the issue: Tried to recover Email adress, and CharacterID on website

Aha. This is a very very old E-mail that I don't have access to anymore. 
The "Current" e-mail of the account, which was connected to the account during 2010/2011, is [email protected] or [email protected].

Can you send trhe login to that account?
Thanks given by:
I would like to check if you have the possibility to recover my account, I think I have her email but it appears that it is not registered, the only thing I have is this image: [Image: 67_-8q1NPIvj2_PfcopvlU6CHRYhNoSGufmRocc_...40-h480-no]

E-mail: [email protected]

in case I can recover, I will make a donation to help the server because I will ret
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2020, 07:11 PM)matthijs076 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-30-2020, 08:28 PM)matthijs076 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there,

Please help

Aha. This is a very very old E-mail that I don't have access to anymore. 
The "Current" e-mail of the account, which was connected to the account during 2010/2011, is [email protected] or [email protected].

Can you send trhe login to that account?
The email that is currently in the account, is what I mentioned in your pm, if you no longer have access to it, the only means of recovery is for you to prove transactions made via paypal until the date (08/17/2011). Otherwise, you can pay a fee of 50 euros to change the email or wait for other recovery methods in the future.

//

Hello @Gamoura95, you can create your own thread in the support and help section so that we can help you in a better way there.
If you don't know how to create, here's a short tutorial --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Could you please check the User ID : JustBeReady
And the e-mail
[email protected]
and
[email protected]

I have e-mails from those accounts in 2010, from Eurogunz.

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
These emails are not available in our system, the only email available is the one I mentioned in your PM
Thanks given by:
That is literally impossible. I have e-mails that confirm this. Also the account "JustBeReady" existed 100% 
Evidence here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
ur account email was edited so ur using the wrong emails.
if u dont have the info we cant do anything more.
thread will be closed in 24-48 hrs without info.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Candle
What is the e-mail for the account "JustBeReady" ?
Thanks given by: