Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty trash veneco
Since these poverty stricken Venezuelans keep flaunting their lack of IQ and denying any accusations of DDoS attacks, I guess I'll just show it everyone. They have already been banned for it over 2 months ago and paid 80 Euros to get unbanned, and here they are risking their yearly salary for this again. @abuchaibe4 suck my d1ck

R.I.P [Image: 2NesWGg]
King
SOS
NunsCurse
takeout
ky1ee

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Lasb
lmao.
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
how is he ddosing when hes moving from one way to another way hes not a octopus with 15 hands nerd stop defame nerd
Thanks given by:
LMAO Lame
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
Thanks given by:
why you post the map garden? u going to suicide with that i was going to post my replay when one of you team did to me ddos but with that you save me 3mins upload.. thanks..

These guys just wanna defame us for pay a ***** we haven't did
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2020, 03:06 AM)Soyuc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why you post the map garden? u going to suicide with that i was going to post my replay when one of you team did to me ddos but with that you save me 3mins upload.. thanks..

why are you defending your team mate lol the evidence is pretty clear ngl
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2020, 03:09 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2020, 03:06 AM)Soyuc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why you post the map garden? u going to suicide with that i was going to post my replay when one of you team did to me ddos but with that you save me 3mins upload.. thanks..

why are you defending your team mate lol the evidence is pretty clear ngl

man stop talk sh1t he just disconect one round because hes a peruvian and have a trash net we dont know how do a ddos we dont hackers LMAO
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2020, 02:59 AM)Soyuc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how is he ddosing when hes moving from one way to another way hes not a octopus with 15 hands nerd stop defame nerd

no te das cuenta que el hizo alt tab campeo y espero a que haga efecto el ddos, zzzzzz defiendelo porqu eres de su clan
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2020, 03:14 AM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2020, 02:59 AM)Soyuc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how is he ddosing when hes moving from one way to another way hes not a octopus with 15 hands nerd stop defame nerd

no te das cuenta que el hizo alt tab campeo y espero a que haga efecto el ddos, zzzzzz defiendelo porqu eres de su clan

You know alot about ddos, maybe you was the fuk1n peruvian who was ddosing me 3cws in a row

So you disconect on purpose with alt + f4  for try to ban he because pls need money? really

For non spanish peoples he says:

We did on purpose because PLS need Money

How much true is this @pLS ?
Thanks given by: NewDivine
To begin with Why don't you first show when they gave me trash in Town? You don't show that, do you, because in addition to being some trash campers, they need to give Ddos to win a CW. 2nd in the Garden replay, you can clearly see how your team is down giving AngelAdam two fingers and are you so shameless to say that they did the same to you? 3rd What you want is that we bother to do the same thing that you do to us to pay PLS and that will not happen, because even you said it yourself because of a Whisper KID that they try when you started, you are so mentally retarded you saved me the favor of uploading the replay of Garden stupid boy, you will never be good gogo gogo.  

Thanks given by: abuchaibe4