Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EXPOSED] This is what UGG has became.
(06-09-2020, 09:46 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.BRAINDEAD poor/trash ZUELA, Browser is my friend and he has internet issues cuz he lives far from the city, done THREAD CLOSED

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA If you tell me more? Trash ping 23k ping and ddos? not even the worst internet in Venezuela has high trash
ping
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2020, 09:51 AM)NewDivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 09:46 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.BRAINDEAD poor/trash ZUELA, Browser is my friend and he has internet issues cuz he lives far from the city, done THREAD CLOSED

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA If you tell me more? Trash ping 23k ping and ddos? not even the worst internet in Venezuela has high trash
ping

AS I SAID, he lives FAR from the city and have few options of internet, stop victimizing yourself.. we all know who the real laggers/abusers in the server is...
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2020, 10:06 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 09:51 AM)NewDivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

ping

AS I SAID, he lives FAR from the city and have few options of internet, stop victimizing yourself.. we all know who the real laggers/abusers in the server is...
man stops defending it if it is obvious there is a lot of hard evidence, that it made netlimiter and made DDOS more than 3 times and it looks like it was lagged on purpose. And I say it again, not even the worst Internet in Venezuela has such a high PING
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2020, 10:18 AM)NewDivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 10:06 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

ping

man stops defending it if it is obvious there is a lot of hard evidence, that it made netlimiter and made DDOS more than 3 times and it looks like it was lagged on purpose. and if they do not give them ban it is for the simple fact that they are friends of the owner
do you understand me or what? and please stop victimizing yourself... hes not friend of anyone he barely play gunz cuz of his internet ISSUES, Its getting embarrassing, you guys trying to "expose" some1 when we know who the real abusers in the server are...
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2020, 10:21 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 10:18 AM)NewDivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

ping

man stops defending it if it is obvious there is a lot of hard evidence, that it made netlimiter and made DDOS more than 3 times and it looks like it was lagged on purpose. and if they do not give them ban it is for the simple fact that they are friends of the owner

CANT YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AND STOP VICTIMIZING YOURSELF? hes not friend of anyone he barely play gunz cuz of his internet ISSUES
Bueno habla español pues tremendo mamaguevo
Thanks given by:

ping

When a br get hacks and lags never get ban but when a venezuelan is reported for lag / spiker when is not ping high we get ban ban for 30days and like me reported and banned for uc
Nice balance ugg
Thanks given by:
Veneco chorando por lag KKKKKKKKKKKKK vivi para ver isso
Thanks given by:
Temos um Sherlock Holmes no gunz Big Grin
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by: abuchaibe4
#VenezuelaMatters
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: MangoBerry , KoreanGlow
[Image: 93NFrGh.png][Image: d8dmIre.png]

jajaja, every Argentina player lags like no tomorrow and they still have better internet than veneco pobre de m1erda kkkkk 
Veneco pobre is so low on the speed ranking that there's only 1 country that it's faster than kkkk ustedes son tan pobres que es cómico
[Image: pgP4cJk.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: EUB , Reward