Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yop guys, Magnesower Astr0type OLD PLAYER
Brick 
hello good afternoon, I introduce myself perhaps you will remember me, I am an old player from 7 years ago I calculate, I want you to know that I will be playing little by little, today they all beat me but in 7 days I know they will not be able ... how sad that 6 years ago I placed my screenshots bomb, I remember when I participated in Ikeike clan EuroTugas, among others I do not really remember name.

I would like to send greetings to my old acquaintances from the world of gunz from before, the best people I have seen playing and who always participated in playing.

Tenchi*, Hymelees*, AngelKorean*, Confucious, duality, Kadafi, Yorika, WinxFlora, Aewe, LoG][Rain*, Osirigath*, WolfPuppy, Khronos, Kingu, Park_, Pallie, juniOrsituh*, IDK*,  Berserk_, Horror, MegaKorean,  Mummy,  Torment, Voyage, Zelgadis, Zigurath, ray, MaxDrovo, Veloz, Sean

Among other friends that I don't really remember, it was a long time ago, please excuse me, you can leave your message reminding me.

Those who have this symbol (*) were the people I played with the most. I want everyone to come back.

RECOMMENDATION THAT CLAN WARS ACTIVATE MORE
EITHER WITH TOURNAMENTS, GIVING MORE REWARDS FOR BEING THE FIRST, TO ME PERSONALLY THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME BUT ACTIVATES WARS MORE AND IS THE PASSION OF THE GAME.

WITHOUT ANYTHING ELSE TO TELL ME LUCK, MY CHARACTER IS CALLED EG-Magnesowe, EG-Astr0type and EG-Pallie that was my twin character
Thanks given by: Duality
welcome to gunZ
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello Welcome back, I was also in Ikeike for a certain period. I know most of all your old mates Heart
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
welcome dude
Thanks given by:
Welcome back peaky boy.
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by:
u fred right? i remember you, welcome back
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2020, 07:56 PM)KoreanGlow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u fred right? i remember you, welcome back

Yes im fredisson men I remmeber you too, add me from skype im: Exuden
Thanks given by:
yoo son hows life?
Thanks given by:
Welcome back bruu!
but....  Confused IAM Astrotype
Thanks given by:
Welcome back

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: nonsense , Wolf , [Proxy] , KORR , xkdlxks