Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021 UPDATE
(01-13-2021, 02:19 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Omg... Thank youuu @Pls 

NoMacroNoFun xdddddd (our clan Tongue

@Pls remove macro limitation Sad(( Gunz is not fun without Macro Sad 

Gunz is funny without macros, cuz gunz was born without macros.
Thanks given by: Eun
Cheaters have always been favored around here, i'm glad nothing has changed.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Pls
@Lasb ,Due to advancements of technologies, Macros were created by tech giants companies like Logitech , razer and etc for better and advance gaming experience. With that, some players just bought expensive and extra ordinary mouse just to enjoy playing UGG.

With your statement, Gunz was born without macro. But, it is already 2021, more gaming softwares and mouse will be released, developed and be available in the market. You/we should adjust to this change. As the players did so, like almost half/most of the players now are using macro mouses. So, Pls decision was very smart move to lift macro ban Big Grin 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: B7PFm4D]
Thanks given by:
Cringe
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Wrong
(01-13-2021, 04:42 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cringe

Lol !!! Yea, i just made my point Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 04:27 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Lasb ,Due to advancements of technologies, Macros were created by tech giants companies like Logitech , razer and etc for better and advance gaming experience. With that, some players just bought expensive and extra ordinary mouse just to enjoy playing UGG.

With your statement, Gunz was born without macro. But, it is already 2021, more gaming softwares and mouse will be released, developed and be available in the market. You/we should adjust to this change. As the players did so, like almost half/most of the players now are using macro mouses. So, Pls decision was very smart move to lift macro ban Big Grin 

Mostly every game that you will play online to this day are against macros, and they're considered cheating/3rd party program.
In my humble opinion if you want to macro to be good or accomplish something at a game, why not go use auto hotkeys on Angry Birds or Temple Run? if defeating the purpose of playing the game is what you enjoy.
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 05:31 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2021, 04:27 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Lasb ,Due to advancements of technologies, Macros were created by tech giants companies like Logitech , razer and etc for better and advance gaming experience. With that, some players just bought expensive and extra ordinary mouse just to enjoy playing UGG.

Mostly every game that you will play online to this day are against macros, and they're considered cheating/3rd party program.
In my humble opinion if you want to macro to be good or accomplish something at a game, why not go use auto hotkeys on Angry Birds or Temple Run? if defeating the purpose of playing the game is what you enjoy.

I personally macro on minesweeper, I can't for the life of me click on the little square without my hotkeys.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
i think adding options to the esc menu is unneccessary and sore to the eye, can u remove it. its so pointless
ty for update
Thanks given by:
Macros are not considered as cheating software or whatsoever. Actually, it so advance that oldgens way back from 2007 can’t cope up with its change  and other players who don’t know how to use or create codes are pissed off or against with it. Logitech and other companies’ intention are not putting an end to the life of every other online games or make the game miserable. They invented it because for the players to enjoy the game it. Others are crying and calling for its unfair use. Well, it is not. You have an option to use regular or macro at the first place. if you choose either of them, its your call and your choice. Don’t be a crab.

By the way, @Eun if you are emotionally and spiritually hurt and you are crying that “I’m pressing manual keys in my keyboard” well, that is not the @Pls ’ problem anymore. He made his decision to lift the ban, and we players should respect it as especially you coward ex-staff @Eun. Last don't so be super entitled to utmost respect because of you being oldgen, change your attitude and everything follows! 

Stop propaganda @Eun be happy! 

(01-13-2021, 05:31 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

@Snuwfer Macros are not shotbot.exe that you have used before. And don’t compare macros software to your wild program’s hacks. You should focus rebuilding yourself. In humble opinion, it is better to use macro than to cheat or use shotbots.

NoHack,Just Fun , No Hurt!  
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 06:18 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Macros are not considered as cheating software or whatsoever. Actually, it so advance that oldgens way back from 2007 can’t cope up with its change  and other players who don’t know how to use or create codes are pissed off or against with it. Logitech and other companies’ intention are not putting an end to the life of every other online games or make the game miserable. They invented it because for the players to enjoy the game it. Others are crying and calling for its unfair use. Well, it is not. You have an option to use regular or macro at the first place. if you choose either of them, its your call and your choice. Don’t be a crab.

By the way, @Eun if you are emotionally and spiritually hurt and you are crying that “I’m pressing manual keys in my keyboard” well, that is not the @Pls ’ problem anymore. He made his decision to lift the ban, and we players should respect it as especially you coward ex-staff @Eun. Last don't so be super entitled to utmost respect because of you being oldgen, change your attitude and everything follows! 

Stop propaganda @Eun be happy! 

@Snuwfer Macros are not shotbot.exe that you have used before. And don’t compare macros software to your wild program’s hacks. You should focus rebuilding yourself. In humble opinion, it is better to use macro than to cheat or use shotbots.

NoHack,Just Fun , No Hurt!  

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Phanta