Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021 UPDATE
Bann Macros
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 04:33 PM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2021, 04:04 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2021, 04:27 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Lasb ,Due to advancements of technologies, Macros were created by tech giants companies like Logitech , razer and etc for better and advance gaming experience. With that, some players just bought expensive and extra ordinary mouse just to enjoy playing UGG.

With your statement, Gunz was born without macro. But, it is already 2021, more gaming softwares and mouse will be released, developed and be available in the market. You/we should adjust to this change. As the players did so, like almost half/most of the players now are using macro mouses. So, Pls decision was very smart move to lift macro ban Big Grin 

Companies just want to sell that is why they add more things every day to their peripherals to always be competitive and innovative, in official e sport tournaments the use of macros is not allowed, macros are not fun they only make the person useless without being able to even know how to reload shot

@Lasb Innovation comes with a desire to be compensated, what you do, is what you get. Again, Tech giant company invented it for player’s personal advance gaming experience and not to slash out other games. You have agreed and said that they want to be “Competitive and Innovative” in a bad by making a person useless.

Well to orient you Mr.Staff , once a player bought a macro mouse it is not instant or magic that they are already pro in gunz or they will have automatically awesome moves, it requires creative and accurate codes. You know what makes you feel useless @Lasb, is you don’t actually understand what you are talking about and you felt useless old gen, and you can’t deal with its change. To repeat, you have a choice to cope up with the change or just impliedly waived it. 

Gunz are not same as DOTA2 OR WHATSOEVER. Again, Pls have already made his decision to lift the ban, you as his staff, you should support and respect him and not to contradict nor question his authority to decide. Don’t know how Pls will feel if he realizes one of his staff is challenging his authority.

What a shame!

(01-13-2021, 04:21 PM)Syota Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What's the real point of you wanting to macro if you stay in training 24/7 and annoying people? I'm still trying to get it. lmao
@RealKenn

You are annoyed because I always killed you even if you camp very very hard.  Sad 

Being smart is not a sin sometimes Big Grin 
Gunz is a competitive game although it is true it is not like dota 2 because it is another category of game, it is similar to cs go where macros are also prohibited, you do not have to be very smart to create macros it is only the timing. old school and also used macros like tbf and to target with the Sniper, I am not challenging his authority I am making use of my freedom of expression and Pls do not remove the anti macro system will keep it and evaluate it, too bad you ask for the return macros instead you should start practicing how to perform a Rs
Thanks given by: Dramatic
(01-13-2021, 08:58 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2021, 04:33 PM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2021, 04:04 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2021, 04:27 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Lasb ,Due to advancements of technologies, Macros were created by tech giants companies like Logitech , razer and etc for better and advance gaming experience. With that, some players just bought expensive and extra ordinary mouse just to enjoy playing UGG.

With your statement, Gunz was born without macro. But, it is already 2021, more gaming softwares and mouse will be released, developed and be available in the market. You/we should adjust to this change. As the players did so, like almost half/most of the players now are using macro mouses. So, Pls decision was very smart move to lift macro ban Big Grin 

Companies just want to sell that is why they add more things every day to their peripherals to always be competitive and innovative, in official e sport tournaments the use of macros is not allowed, macros are not fun they only make the person useless without being able to even know how to reload shot

@Lasb Innovation comes with a desire to be compensated, what you do, is what you get. Again, Tech giant company invented it for player’s personal advance gaming experience and not to slash out other games. You have agreed and said that they want to be “Competitive and Innovative” in a bad by making a person useless.

Well to orient you Mr.Staff , once a player bought a macro mouse it is not instant or magic that they are already pro in gunz or they will have automatically awesome moves, it requires creative and accurate codes. You know what makes you feel useless @Lasb, is you don’t actually understand what you are talking about and you felt useless old gen, and you can’t deal with its change. To repeat, you have a choice to cope up with the change or just impliedly waived it. 

Gunz are not same as DOTA2 OR WHATSOEVER. Again, Pls have already made his decision to lift the ban, you as his staff, you should support and respect him and not to contradict nor question his authority to decide. Don’t know how Pls will feel if he realizes one of his staff is challenging his authority.

What a shame!

(01-13-2021, 04:21 PM)Syota Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What's the real point of you wanting to macro if you stay in training 24/7 and annoying people? I'm still trying to get it. lmao
@RealKenn

You are annoyed because I always killed you even if you camp very very hard.  Sad 

Being smart is not a sin sometimes Big Grin 
Gunz is a competitive game although it is true it is not like dota 2 because it is another category of game, it is similar to cs go where macros are also prohibited, you do not have to be very smart to create macros it is only the timing. old school and also used macros like tbf and to target with the Sniper, I am not challenging his authority I am making use of my freedom of expression and Pls do not remove the anti macro system will keep it and evaluate it, too bad you ask for the return macros instead you should start practicing how to perform a Rs

He uses a sniper and a rifle no rs needed lool, honestly though macros are bs. You can do a move someone has taken hours and hours to learn with one press of a key... any third party programmes that alter your gameplay in anyway should be banned. Play the game as it’s downloaded....
Thanks given by:
Ban macros, I've been playing gunz since 2004 and it's a shame that players like realken call themselves pro player when they've never experienced the effort of learning to play a game, it's the same as in an mmorpg there was a tool with which you could pass from lv 1 to 99, it's stupid and certainly a mockery for those of us who know how to play gunz and for any gamer community.
Thanks given by:
Ban macros. l2p macro kids
Thanks given by:
Thats *****, last night playing the game was fun. no macro's. . no UC/OC. game felt legit again, then this come up. why macro instead of learning the game, in every ESport there is macro is banned from pro play. gunz may be a small comunitty but its nontheless very competetive. 
making macros avilabale again is just taking away from the game and its clear to see, how everyone that plays legit is upset and all the top ranked clans suddenly play good again/
full on BS
Thanks given by:
I hope the idea of enabling macros again is a joke. I can't think of a single successful competitive shooter that "allows" macros. Imagine putting in the time to practice so that you're capable of doing what you do only for it to be "allowed" for people to do the same thing off of one input using TPS. I guess we should allow TPS to aim for us too "because technology". I'm enjoying this update a lot actually, except maybe issues with the lead.
Thanks given by: Phanta , matheus.3b
as I'm probably the oldest br player in activity keeping macros is crazy/retard decision...
staff just said "we're looking only for your money, as pro players maintain this game "alive" they decide which hacks are/arent allowed" 
gunz is 50% movement and 50% about aiming/hitting, if you don't need to think about your movement precision (with macros they'll aways happen the same) them the only thing you have to focus is about hitting, which will be a SERIOUS advantage to who use it as the other players need to focus on both things to be a complete gunz player and it use a lot more complex functions of the brain to combine both factors instead of one, who use macro/uc/oc/shotbot/hitbox is ***** braindead/lazy kids that sadly are always trying to fullfill some unknown desire of being good without being for real in this game (or maybe at life), at sleeptime without a fake clan score to keep them happy, they always will recognize that they used things and arent good in this game as they need programs for it, next day they wake up and do the same thing to prove for themselves that they're good and/or trying to be important in some way like a hamster in its wheel but trapped for it, this is sad thing and retard at same time, but they probably need psychological assistence to fix this retard desire of cheating to feel good and be recognized by other people/player.
Thanks given by: Pedr0 , matheus.3b
(01-17-2021, 02:08 AM)veredictum Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.as I'm probably the oldest br player in activity keeping macros is crazy/retard decision...
staff just said "we're looking only for your money, as pro players maintain this game "alive" they decide which hacks are/arent allowed" 
gunz is 50% movement and 50% about aiming/hitting, if you don't need to think about your movement precision (with macros they'll aways happen the same) them the only thing you have to focus is about hitting, which will be a SERIOUS advantage to who use it as the other players need to focus on both things to be a complete gunz player and it use a lot more complex functions of the brain to combine both factors instead of one, who use macro/uc/oc/shotbot/hitbox is ***** braindead/lazy kids that sadly are always trying to fullfill some unknown desire of being good without being for real in this game (or maybe at life), at sleeptime without a fake clan score to keep them happy, they always will recognize that they used things and arent good in this game as they need programs for it, next day they wake up and do the same thing to prove for themselves that they're good and/or trying to be important in some way like a hamster in its wheel but trapped for it, this is sad thing and retard at same time, but they probably need psychological assistence to fix this retard desire of cheating to feel good and be recognized by other people/player.

If a player moves legit while allowing a program to decide when to shoot, they cry and complain. If a player aims legit while allowing a program to move for them, they don't see a problem. These types of people are what I call braindead monkeys. Anyone who thinks that macros don't enhance your gameplay probably thinks that they can become a professional Fortnite player without learning how to build.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Pedr0 , veredictum
(01-18-2021, 03:33 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-17-2021, 02:08 AM)veredictum Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.as I'm probably the oldest br player in activity keeping macros is crazy/retard decision...

If a player moves legit while allowing a program to decide when to shoot, they cry and complain. If a player aims legit while allowing a program to move for them, they don't see a problem. These types of people are what I call braindead monkeys. Anyone who thinks that macros don't enhance your gameplay probably thinks that they can become a professional Fortnite player without learning how to build.

it's a shame, one day I tested it alone in a room, and it's fking retard to play with macros, if any of macro-defender players want I can argue with 20+ situations where you should LOSE without macro and you can win, which is a TON advantage to who use it, the only "RIGHT" way to keep macros active is making a channel for who use macros and if these players want to enter a non-macro room channel the server return them to lobby and the same with CW only macro vs macro players (and it is still retard for me, btw can make both sides ''happy''), otherwise using macros is almost the same as using any of known hacks.
Thanks given by: