Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Macro enable or disabled, please VOTE
This poll is closed.
No, I don't want macro.
83.13%
133 83.13%
Yes, I want macro.
16.88%
27 16.88%
Total 160 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE
(01-15-2021, 06:35 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 12:53 PM)purplebit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Los macros no dan tanta ventaja, aunque si es notable, el Gunz de espadas se basa más en posicionamiento, ángulos y tiempos que en spamear hits, y en el deathmatch no sirve sin una buena puntería,  incluso el massive premium con mucho tiempo de disable y bugeado da más ventaja que un macro, pero de todas formas voto para que se prohíba, porque así es más divertido, aunque también vendria bien nerfear el massive premium y desbugearlo.
---
Macros don't give much advantage, although if it's remarkable, gladiator mode is based more on positioning, angles and times than on spamming hits, and in deathmatch it don't work without a good aim, even the premium massive with a long time of disabling and bugged gives more advantage than a macro, but anyway I vote for it to be banned, because it's more fun, although it would also be good to nerf the massive premium and debug it (flip bug).

Have you ever seen these clowns play without macros? It will look like they came from the past with a time machine. If you think that the ability to perform K-Style at an average-to-high level does not give you an advantage over somebody that can only do a single BF and SS/HS+RS, you are sorely mistaken. You can't win without aim in GunZ, however positioning is just as important; which only gets stronger the better you can maneuver yourself.

For you to say it doesn't give much of an advantage just goes to show us how much macros have affected this game. It is literally to the point where we just expect everyone to move like monkeys on steroids and have adjusted accordingly over the years. THIS is why you think it doesn't give an advantage; you simply got used to it. Imagine saying a racecar driver is professional, but he only has to accelerate and brake manually while the steering is automatic via automation.

he was talking about sword gunz jejeje

se cagaron esos peruanos del glad cw
[Image: of3mrt.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-22-2021, 12:51 AM)Facund0x Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 06:35 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 12:53 PM)purplebit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Los macros no dan tanta ventaja, aunque si es notable, el Gunz de espadas se basa más en posicionamiento, ángulos y tiempos que en spamear hits, y en el deathmatch no sirve sin una buena puntería,  incluso el massive premium con mucho tiempo de disable y bugeado da más ventaja que un macro, pero de todas formas voto para que se prohíba, porque así es más divertido, aunque también vendria bien nerfear el massive premium y desbugearlo.
---
Macros don't give much advantage, although if it's remarkable, gladiator mode is based more on positioning, angles and times than on spamming hits, and in deathmatch it don't work without a good aim, even the premium massive with a long time of disabling and bugged gives more advantage than a macro, but anyway I vote for it to be banned, because it's more fun, although it would also be good to nerf the massive premium and debug it (flip bug).

Have you ever seen these clowns play without macros? It will look like they came from the past with a time machine. If you think that the ability to perform K-Style at an average-to-high level does not give you an advantage over somebody that can only do a single BF and SS/HS+RS, you are sorely mistaken. You can't win without aim in GunZ, however positioning is just as important; which only gets stronger the better you can maneuver yourself.

For you to say it doesn't give much of an advantage just goes to show us how much macros have affected this game. It is literally to the point where we just expect everyone to move like monkeys on steroids and have adjusted accordingly over the years. THIS is why you think it doesn't give an advantage; you simply got used to it. Imagine saying a racecar driver is professional, but he only has to accelerate and brake manually while the steering is automatic via automation.

he was talking about sword gunz jejeje

se cagaron esos peruanos del glad cw

Like I said, macros are providing you the leisure of "positioning, angles and times". No amount of "game IQ" will matter if you can't even perform a single butterfly. The same people saying that macros don't make a difference in Gladiator are also ignoring the fact that 99% of Gladiator clan war is macro. So if it doesn't provide any advantage, why does everyone need it to be competitive? Hmm....?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
macros are useless, i cant tell about gladiator but... people used to call REIN macro and after Pls blocked all the macros he still moving like he always did, people used to call OREN macro and he still spamming gdhs like he always did, before crying and calling someone macro why dont you just adapt your settings and learn the movements? oh... and the koreans, did they stop moving? also alot of people thought they were macro...

not gonna lie the most players i saw calling someone else macro or calling me macro they dont move at all cuz they dont know how to... they just reload shot or spam with those retards 850 delay sgs, waiting for the same players hate this comment!
Thanks given by:
You forgot me Sad I also move the same .. Big Grin 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: B7PFm4D]
Thanks given by:
No , only retards using macro, cant get any good at the game so they looking for shortcuts
Thanks given by:
I also move the same without macro without deterioration 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: B7PFm4D]
Thanks given by:
i have big iq and i demand ban macros
Thanks given by: