Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macros
(01-15-2021, 12:43 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 10:09 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 09:51 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 09:40 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 09:14 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you dont use macro to bind keys you should ok.

i used to have keys like Q and R on my side buttons. its not working anymore using logitech g hub
+1 to your list @Phanta

Anti macro doesnt allow you to bind keyboard keys to mouse.
or mouse keys to keyboard

strange since update its not working anymore lulz
they disabled macros and several other things like recording with f10 It is the only thing they put to do, the anti lead is sad, and they took the f10 to not record the reduce and add more evidence in the reports, because they do not have the capacity to do something against them, its sad reality

F10 was removed because not many players use it to begin with. There are far more superior options to capture video and audio such as OBS that can result in a much higher quality recording than whatever potato dogsh1t the F10 recordings looked like. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(01-15-2021, 12:46 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can normally set R on my side buttons inside gunz settings.

do you use Logitech G Hub?

The strange thing is when i use chat and i click sidebuttons it registers my side button but while moving it wont >.>
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Equa, macro baddie -.-
Thanks given by:
(01-16-2021, 09:13 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Equa, macro baddie -.-

macro nada, solo r é q
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi @Equa message me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(01-16-2021, 06:31 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 12:46 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can normally set R on my side buttons inside gunz settings.

do you use Logitech G Hub?

The strange thing is when i use chat and i click sidebuttons it registers my side button but while moving it wont >.>

You need to close the G Hub first, then set the R or Q on side buttons inside gunz and it will let u do it on gunz settings, then you can open g hub again if it is the case you use it for dpi or IDK.
Thanks given by: