Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Accounts unbanned/Todas contas desbanidas
English

Good night,

We decided to give a second chance to all the games that have been banned for more than 1 year.
All accounts banned for another year have been unbanned.

Português

Boa noite,

Decidimos dar uma segunda chance a todos os jogares que já foram banidos a mais de 1 ano.
Todas as contas banidas a mais 1 ano foram desbandas.

Spanish
 Buenas noches,

Decidimos dar una segunda oportunidad a todos los juegos que han estado prohibidos durante más de 1 año.
Todas las cuentas prohibidas durante un año más han sido desbloqueadas.

Korean:

저희는 1년이 더 지난 시간동안 정지된 아이디들에 한해 두번째 기회를 드립니다.
우리는 그동안 제제중이었던 아이디 전부 복구 하였습니다.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: mgdmgd , GUTTO , Triwedix , Cak , zTsuchihashi , Proxy , Optic
Please refer to the above and make no mistake
Contact your staff for more information
Discord : Proxy#1004

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: Pls , Wolf , nonsense
(05-22-2021, 04:52 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.English

Good night,

We decided to give a second chance to all the games that have been banned for more than 1 year.
All accounts banned for another year have been unbanned.

Português

Boa noite,

Decidimos dar uma segunda chance a todos os jogares que já foram banidos a mais de 1 ano.
Todas as contas banidas a mais 1 ano foram desbandas.

Spanish
 Buenas noches,

Decidimos dar una segunda oportunidad a todos los juegos que han estado prohibidos durante más de 1 año.
Todas las cuentas prohibidas durante un año más han sido desbloqueadas.

Korean:

저희는 1년이 더 지난 시간동안 정지된 아이디들에 한해 두번째 기회를 드립니다.
우리는 그동안 제제중이었던 아이디 전부 복구 하였습니다.
Oque esta acontecendo com o senhor, vc mudo, esta muito bonzinho.........

[Image: rNRODdO.gif]
Thanks given by:
Não fui desbanida, login: aninhagunz
@Pls @Triwedix
Thanks given by:
(05-22-2021, 04:48 PM)Cak Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Não fui desbanida, login: aninhagunz
@Pls @Triwedix

Contas com pendencias de pagamento, não estou elegíveis para desban, me envie mensagem via discord
Need Help?
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Cak
wb koreans <3
Thanks given by: Pls , Equa
Banned @Equa = Real traitor - unlegit zz
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: Jen
why delete my post because i spit facts zzzzzzzzz
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2021, 04:26 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why delete my post because i spit facts zzzzzzzzz

you hurt my feelings @Phanta do something please
Need Help?
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2021, 04:35 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-23-2021, 04:26 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why delete my post because i spit facts zzzzzzzzz

you hurt my feelings @Phanta do something please

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: