Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
realkenn = real philipine gay poor liar
real ph or not?
Thanks given by:
[Image: HnhZd6L.gif]

[Image: rNRODdO.gif]
Thanks given by: Hatsune , noobvice
(06-07-2021, 05:41 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, 21/30 is not bad score. Only 9 kills gap, well that is not worth to brag.  

Second, only dumb people would instantly believe that plastic surgery statement. And would you believe that selling my account would cover all of my expenses. Logically speaking no, since you instantly believing it. Definitely, you know what to call yourself.  Moreover, would you think player will buy my account, they rather donate it instead having a transaction with me.

Third, well my family is very proud of me. My dad is incumbent Trial Court Judge and my mom is a prosecutor. I finished college and law school on time. I have bachelor’s degree on Legal Management and Juris Doctor degree obtained at the same prestige university. And now, I’m a practicing lawyer in my country and working as one of the public junior prosecutors. (That thing is not to brag, but you insisted). And how about you?

Fourth, it is a personal issue with your gf and you should settle it without meddling others including myself. Her unfaithful acts and cheating with you is not equivalent of my acts, and why are you blaming me if your gf is a cheater? It is neither my mistake or fault if you are having a faulty love relationship or whatsoever. Sending random pictures to random gunz players in their Instagram is horrible attitude.  

Fifth, I can speak basic hangul but not that native. Based from your screenshot, a Korean admitted that I can speak Hangul. Well in fact, that part was missing. Nice sabotage.

Sixth, what is the point if I’m Eagle_ or not. It doesn’t make any sense. Philippine or Korean it doesn’t point to everything. What matters is that I’m playing in the sever, obeying its rules and regulations, no hack, no cheats, and consistently donating a portion of my salary to support its existence.

Lastly, thank you for posting that. I commend the efforts, time and dedication. One thing that you have proven to the community is that how desperate and shitty player/person you are whether in game or real life. Most importantly is, how noob you are in constructing your arguments.  

Ladies and Gentlemen of UGG! that’s all, thank you!

hey real loser all you can do is a colored text? hahaha u are really a joke @RealKenn, or which one of these should I tag? @MrKenn @Kenn @Eagle_ @"Eagle_(Kenn)" I don't know lol
I told you to go 1v1 again then I could win again with a better score, since I didn't even warmed playing against ph ez player, 9 kills is a big gap, to win me would need to kill me 9 times in a row, but u barely could do 3 streak, sad
keep hiding ur face beneath ur Korea VPN since ur gay ph life is a trash, if u kys no one would miss you, neither gunz friends nor ur family braindead kid
go ahead and try to make people believe that's my gf's nude rofl I won't need to spend 5 words to convince them the opposite
also you are welcome to 1v1 me again I'll make sure to give u a chance going to 1v1 without warm again ok? make better 1v1 next time tho please, turn off vpn tho the laggy u have with VPN give advantage for me, I think I said this before didn't I? also what kind of newgen are u that makes 1v1 in Skillmapv2 ?? rofl real newbie

btw u can be Elon Musk's son, a lawyer, a judge all the ***** u want to be it doesn't really matters, but it doesn't change the fact that u are a loser ph ashamed of your own existence trying to hide it with a korea flag ROFL, I don't give a ***** about you, all u have is ur ego and a ***** life which no one cares, you are just a loser, enough for me on forum, see you in-game
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: zTsuchihashi , Infinity
(06-07-2021, 05:41 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, 21/30 is not bad score. Only 9 kills gap, well that is not worth to brag.  

Second, only dumb people would instantly believe that plastic surgery statement. And would you believe that selling my account would cover all of my expenses. Logically speaking no, since you instantly believing it. Definitely, you know what to call yourself.  Moreover, would you think player will buy my account, they rather donate it instead having a transaction with me.

Third, well my family is very proud of me. My dad is incumbent Trial Court Judge and my mom is a prosecutor. I finished college and law school on time. I have bachelor’s degree on Legal Management and Juris Doctor degree obtained at the same prestige university. And now, I’m a practicing lawyer in my country and working as one of the public junior prosecutors. (That thing is not to brag, but you insisted). And how about you?

Fourth, it is a personal issue with your gf and you should settle it without meddling others including myself. Her unfaithful acts and cheating with you is not equivalent of my acts, and why are you blaming me if your gf is a cheater? It is neither my mistake or fault if you are having a faulty love relationship or whatsoever. Sending random pictures to random gunz players in their Instagram is horrible attitude.  

Fifth, I can speak basic hangul but not that native. Based from your screenshot, a Korean admitted that I can speak Hangul. Well in fact, that part was missing. Nice sabotage.

Sixth, what is the point if I’m Eagle_ or not. It doesn’t make any sense. Philippine or Korean it doesn’t point to everything. What matters is that I’m playing in the sever, obeying its rules and regulations, no hack, no cheats, and consistently donating a portion of my salary to support its existence.

Lastly, thank you for posting that. I commend the efforts, time and dedication. One thing that you have proven to the community is that how desperate and shitty player/person you are whether in game or real life. Most importantly is, how noob you are in constructing your arguments.  

Ladies and Gentlemen of UGG! that’s all, thank you!

hello kenn how are you?
apparently bad haha
i'm still waiting for you to prove that i send nudes for someone here, but since all you do is talk and talk, I'll keep waiting, and until you prove otherwise, you'll keep your reputation as a fake liar who only knows how to say "infinity ***** "what a sad life, isn't it? since your first attempt at small talk, taking a picture of someone who didn't even have a tattoo and no resemblance to me (everyone who's seen me knows) and passed out soon after because even you don't believe your lies.
good luck next time i'm waiting for your proves, gay ;D
[Image: jrWH6OM.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hatsune
First of all, fix your English grammar and organized your statements. Your statements are piece of random shitty that came from your emotional range. You are making hard for the readers to understand you. From the text itself, it implies that you have not properly received mentored from a good institution. Tagging those accounts wouldn't not sufficient to prove that I owned of them, it doesn’t prove anything. Why so rush of proving something, before that, you should fix your life first before distributing other’s life.

Secondly, where is that anger coming from? Because I accidentally discovered that your girlfriend (Infinity) cheating on you with another guy and random her sending censored photos to random Brasil player? Well, that is not my fault anymore. Again, it is your fault of being negligent and that 9 kill is not a big gap. From your replies it shows how desperate you are, more even as a person.  

Thirdly, I don’t get it what is the problem of being a Philippine or Korean or whatsoever nationality. Doesn’t matter, only coward people like you use that as an argument.  Remember, it is just game. You are making yourself so attached in game.

Fourth, again my life is not a trash as compared to you. My profession, being a practicing lawyer is a decent and noble job. We lawyers are the halls of justice and protector’s freedom of those oppressed. My family is very proud of me, at the age of 25 years old, I have my two degrees including Doctrate degree on law and have a stable life which includes my houses, cars and other luxuries items. I hope we can meet me in person to see all of these, so I can prove you wrong. To repeat, is that the shitty life that you are crying out?  

Fifth, I don’t twist the facts. For everyone’s information, @Hastune is mad because her gf (Infinity) sent her nudes to my friend, which my friend forwarded to me. Actually, this is not game related issue, this is personal. And this guy is bringing their Romeo-Julie unfaithful love story here in UGG Forum. Players including me doesn’t care if your gf is a slut, hoe or what kind of ***** is she, I don’t care. Being her boyfriend, you are so immature to bring up this topic and posting it in UGG by making it public. You are inciting hatred and seeking public attention. Well, the attention is now here. So, enjoy the roller-coaster ride.

Sixth, you initiated to have duel with me. My room, my rules and stop crying like a baby for a map change or another round for a better score just to brag like fag here in forum. This shitty guy is so eager and desperate to take a big leap, well in fact in truth, we are in equal standing. Maybe you should focus on other things, like finding extra work and decent job, not a waiter in a café. Opss (another intel)

Final word, I don’t care about your shitty and trust issue with your girlfriend (Infinity). What matters to me is that, I’m playing UGG, enjoying my VIP status, donors’ items and consistently donating for the sever. If you are angry with your girlfriend because her unfaithfulness, throw the fire at her, not to me. I would not take the blame for cheating, lies, and cowardness that your girlfriend committed. Again, it is personal, settle it, before the fire goes wild. Well, I’m out of it.

Almighty Players of UGG! That’s all! Have a wonderful day. Thank you for joining us!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: B7PFm4D]
Thanks given by:
ok gay, and where are the proofs that you don't show, since i sent you and sent it to your friends, since you are so sure, post a screenshot here for everyone to see, RealGayyyy

(06-07-2021, 04:22 PM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, fix your English grammar and organized your statements. Your statements are piece of random shitty that came from your emotional range. You are making hard for the readers to understand you. From the text itself, it implies that you have not properly received mentored from a good institution. Tagging those accounts would prove that I owned of them, it doesn’t prove anything. Why so rush of proving something, before that, you should fix your life first before distributing other’s life.

Secondly, where is that anger coming from? Because I accidentally discovered that your girlfriend (Infinity) cheating on you with another guy and random her sending censored photos to random Brasil player? Well, that is not my fault anymore. Again, it is your fault of being negligent and that 9 kill is not a big gap. From your replies it shows how desperate you are, more even as a person.  

Thirdly, I don’t get it what is the problem of being a Philippine or Korean or whatsoever nationality. Doesn’t matter, only coward people like you use that as an argument.  Remember, it is just game. You are making yourself so attached in game.

Fourth, again my life is not a trash as compared to you. My profession, being a practicing lawyer is a decent and noble job. We lawyers are the halls of justice and protector’s freedom of those oppressed. My family is very proud of me, at the age of 25 years old, I have my two degrees including Doctrate degree on law and have a stable life which includes my houses, cars and other luxuries items. I hope we can meet me in person to see all of these, so I can prove you wrong. To repeat, is that the shitty life that you are crying out?  

Fifth, I don’t twist the facts. For everyone’s information, @Hastune is mad because her gf (Infinity) sent her nudes to my friend, which my friend forwarded to me. Actually, this is not game related issue, this is personal. And this guy is bringing their Romeo-Julie unfaithful love story here in UGG Forum. Players including me doesn’t care if your gf is a slut, hoe or what kind of ***** is she, I don’t care. Being her boyfriend, you are so immature to bring up this topic and posting it in UGG by making it public. You are inciting hatred and seeking public attention. Well, the attention is now here. So, enjoy the roller-coaster ride.

Sixth, you initiated to have duel with me. My room, my rules and stop crying like a baby for a map change or another round for a better score just to brag like fag here in forum. This shitty guy is so eager and desperate to take a big leap, well in fact in truth, we are in equal standing. Maybe you should focus on other things, like finding extra work and decent job, not a waiter in a café. Opss (another intel)

Final word, I don’t care about your shitty and trust issue with your girlfriend (Infinity). What matters to me is that, I’m playing UGG, enjoying my VIP status, donors’ items and consistently donating for the sever. If you are angry with your girlfriend because her unfaithfulness, throw the fire at her, not to me. I would not take the blame for cheating, lies, and cowardness that your girlfriend committed. Again, it is personal, settle it, before the fire goes wild. Well, I’m out of it.

Almighty Players of UGG! That’s all! Have a wonderful day. Thank you for joining us!  

but since you can't prove anything and you only know how to talk, i'm hoping you'll show something that confirms what you say (which is very difficult) since you lie about the country, lie about the photos that aren't yours, and lie about your whole life. so what else is this lie compared to everything else?
good luck in your experience as everyone knows who you are REALGAYPHILIPHINESVPNFAKE JAJAJAJAJA
[Image: jrWH6OM.jpg]
cringe colored text again Eagle_ zz u real ph that's the best proof for it lol
again don't be shy of who you really are rofl, u won't be able to keep ur lies for too long
for sure you must be thankful for google translate right, ur English is just same as ur baby words korean
btw I'm not mad on her since u are the liar here, everyone that compares both girl will be able to see a big difference, ur dirty tricks won't work on us, be aware of that.
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: Infinity
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by: Hatsune , noobvice
(06-07-2021, 05:04 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: giphy.gif]

We need banana eric to have some pinoy fun again
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Intense... Ugh more pls
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: