Universe Board

Full Version: realkenn = real philipine gay poor liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
hey @RealKenn
why vpn?
why u so ez?
why don't u admit u are philipine Eagle_ that uses vpn and fake social profiles to feel better, bcuz you are ashamed of yourself and u have a shitty life?
why act like rich when u sell account for plastic surgery?
why make fake instagram send fake nude of people's gf?
omg u really are the shame of ur whole family
all real korea will say ur korean is translated rofl why u think u so smart??

RealGay: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
RealPoor: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.                      (what kind of rich person sell game account to get money for plastic surgery? rofl)
RealKorea: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.                    (real korea opinion and ping comparison)
RealLoser: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
RealLiar: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
RealEagle_: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.                      (a.k.a RealKenn)

hey @RealKenn don't be shy, don't think just because you have a shitty loser life you can do whatever you want and u won't get what u deserve, u can't lie forever people will eventually realize who and how trash person you really are doesn't matter how much effort u do to hide ur real face
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
First of all, 21/30 is not bad score. Only 9 kills gap, well that is not worth to brag.  

Second, only dumb people would instantly believe that plastic surgery statement. And would you believe that selling my account would cover all of my expenses. Logically speaking no, since you instantly believing it. Definitely, you know what to call yourself.  Moreover, would you think player will buy my account, they rather donate it instead having a transaction with me.

Third, well my family is very proud of me. My dad is incumbent Trial Court Judge and my mom is a prosecutor. I finished college and law school on time. I have bachelor’s degree on Legal Management and Juris Doctor degree obtained at the same prestige university. And now, I’m a practicing lawyer in my country and working as one of the public junior prosecutors. (That thing is not to brag, but you insisted). And how about you?

Fourth, it is a personal issue with your gf and you should settle it without meddling others including myself. Her unfaithful acts and cheating with you is not equivalent of my acts, and why are you blaming me if your gf is a cheater? It is neither my mistake or fault if you are having a faulty love relationship or whatsoever. Sending random pictures to random gunz players in their Instagram is horrible attitude.  

Fifth, I can speak basic hangul but not that native. Based from your screenshot, a Korean admitted that I can speak Hangul. Well in fact, that part was missing. Nice sabotage.

Sixth, what is the point if I’m Eagle_ or not. It doesn’t make any sense. Philippine or Korean it doesn’t point to everything. What matters is that I’m playing in the sever, obeying its rules and regulations, no hack, no cheats, and consistently donating a portion of my salary to support its existence.

Lastly, thank you for posting that. I commend the efforts, time and dedication. One thing that you have proven to the community is that how desperate and shitty player/person you are whether in game or real life. Most importantly is, how noob you are in constructing your arguments.  

Ladies and Gentlemen of UGG! that’s all, thank you!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ew realkenn surgery
Well, I have finished my studies on time. Now I'll pursue my happiness. HAHAHA atleast I can afford that procedure without breaking my bank. 
HUASHDKASHDFNKSJADHNJKASHFDJASKHDNJIOhQHUASHDIUHASKFDJHKLMSHK
KKKKKKKKKKKK
More please!! Hahaha you guys are entertaining
(06-07-2021, 05:56 AM)Eudora Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ew realkenn surgery

You should stfu aswell ***** trapp wouldnt be suprised you are on this account aswell
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10