Universe Board

Full Version: Maybe Tournament!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys

I was thinking about hosting a EUROPE ONLY anti-lead tournament, same rules as scythez previous  tournament , if the admins of server allow this 

i would donate £200 to the winning team but also would like the admins to help with coins and maybe gold member or something nice for the winning team , also 2nd and 3rd would get prize too 

you guys maybe think why would i do this? im doing this just to help bring this game alive again as i am ADDICTEDDDDD cant give the game a moments rest haha also would think it would be a nice win for someone Smile

but i hope you guys like this idea and hope the server can do something about it Smile as i am willing to donate £200 to the winning team  

sorry to the guys that are not in europe and cant participate if this does happen
all europes are bad lolm no fun to be honest
atleast say why only europe
Traan all europes are bad? you must be dumb, and my reason for this is just because i hate the ping difference and i think most of europe hate it to but i dont mind doing a vote but only europe can vote, to bring rest of country's into the tournament, i dont mind that Smile
(12-12-2016, 02:46 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Traan all europes are bad? you must be dumb, and my reason for this is just because i hate the ping difference and i think most of europe hate it to but i dont mind doing a vote but only europe can vote, to bring rest of country's into the tournament, i dont mind that Smile

why dont u just make ping limit ? 
for example im not europe but   my ping to europeans is  40
ping limit sounds good too dont mind the americans , just perus koreans and brasil lol
(12-12-2016, 02:46 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Traan all europes are bad? you must be dumb, and my reason for this is just because i hate the ping difference and i think most of europe hate it to but i dont mind doing a vote but only europe can vote, to bring rest of country's into the tournament, i dont mind that Smile

Why you hate ping? lol ,  i want play Smile LOL WHY YOU HATE BRS?
but your country left the EU, confused
(12-12-2016, 03:12 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.but your country left the EU, confused

still in the europe continent
LMAO i knew some smartass would say this, but yeah i guess they have but still you know what i mean
Pages: 1 2 3 4