Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro aim or hitbox?
Cuantos años llevas jugando este juego y no sabes diferenciar un hitbox de un simple disparo estas dejando en pena al pais mrk :/

Te explico la escopeta por defecto Cuando dispara las balas se dispersan entonces así tu no apuntes bien el disparo le puede llegar a dar.
Eso tiene que ver con el= [Image: U43U5G1NSx_R09zk3GibXA.png]  pero te entiendo esto es muy técnico así que es normal que no entiendas.
[Image: TDhzuI_aTSi47Fe1WLesDQ.jpg]
Thanks given by: Velott
(08-31-2017, 05:19 PM)Semplit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuantos años llevas jugando este juego y no sabes diferenciar un hitbox de un simple disparo estas dejando en pena al pais mrk :/

Te explico la escopeta por defecto Cuando dispara las balas se dispersan entonces así tu no apuntes bien el disparo le puede llegar a dar.
Eso tiene que ver con el= [Image: U43U5G1NSx_R09zk3GibXA.png]  pero te entiendo esto es muy técnico así que es normal que no entiendas.

buena explicación
Thanks given by: Semplit
Boys let's just relax and take it easy now Smile
Thanks given by:
I play with him, he's legit. Just a very talented and good player with good aim. Get over yourself.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Also i forgot to mention shotgun spread was rework back in 2016 since people was abusing of this system, that means ugg has unique spread system aswell.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Cursor
You mean the scene where the guy gets shot from above, still gets hit, and gets bodied by direct shots for every shot after? Did you know that shotguns have a bullet spread, and did you observe how that shot only did 11 damage? Did you also observe the videos Pls posted to explain to you how the hitbox works on UGG? Your lack of ability to observe without bias is clear, and I can't guess how many people need to point it out to you before you accept that you're wrong.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 06:09 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Also i forgot to mention shotgun spread was rework back in 2016 since people was abusing of this system, that means ugg has unique spread system aswell.

If his shots are normal, then why it doesn't happen on others player's stream like Morak,Rein or Vlad? I've never seen something like these shots while watching their videos.
These shots are just unnormal

WAKE UP GUYS.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 06:35 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2017, 06:09 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Also i forgot to mention shotgun spread was rework back in 2016 since people was abusing of this system, that means ugg has unique spread system aswell.

If his shots are normal, then why it doesn't happen on others player's stream like Morak,Rein or Vlad? I've never seen something like these shots while watching their videos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - Morak stream. Go to Timestamp: 1:22, start at 1:15 so you don't miss it. The shot before and when he tumbles, it's the same thing you said about this. Except you're wrong now. It does happen in other streams like Morak, Rein & Vlad. It happens to everyone. Relax and chill. The end.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 06:35 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

WAKE UP GUYS.

Hi, I completely understand your frustration...... but..... relax...
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2017, 06:49 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

WAKE UP GUYS.

Hi, I completely understand your frustration...... but..... relax...

I can't trust u while u play with Carter aka king Hitboxer of the other server.U know what i'm saying.
Thanks given by: