Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro aim or hitbox?
(08-31-2017, 07:00 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2017, 06:49 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2017, 06:35 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2017, 06:09 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Also i forgot to mention shotgun spread was rework back in 2016 since people was abusing of this system, that means ugg has unique spread system aswell.

If his shots are normal, then why it doesn't happen on others player's stream like Morak,Rein or Vlad? I've never seen something like these shots while watching their videos.
These shots are just unnormal

WAKE UP GUYS.

Hi, I completely understand your frustration...... but..... relax...

I can't trust u while u play with Carter aka king Hitboxer of the other server.U know what i'm saying.

I haven't played with Carter in like 4 years? I don't even like that unlegit kid lol...

Like just give this thread a break and relax man, you've embarrassed yourself enough. This thread should of been closed 5-8 posts ago.
Thanks given by:
Vlad and legit LMFAOO
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Dan
There's nothing outstanding of sone besides he's good, idk why you guys are making useless 'hacker' threads unless you're getting 3 shotted every round smh lol
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: