Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Trying to recover lost account
UserID : EG-Raizoku or EG_Raizoku (i don't remember well it's the account you used to rename when you transfert an account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz)

What's the issue related to your account : I can't retrieve my password since i've converted my account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz because i stopped to play the game long time ago.

What have you tried to solve the issue : I've tried to reconvert my account but doesn't work. I've tried to retrive password by entering my mails but it says incorrect email address. I tried to check my emails too but nothing about UniverseGunz or even EuroGunz but i know 100% that i've logged into the game after that i converted my account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz. The only thing i remember is i had some donator shotgun (the green one and the orange one) + the donator without skins (the breaker something). I had Event costume too won in event organized by admin long time ago. (The cape + the french hair). That's all i can remember from a 10 years old account.

If admin can help me recovering my account that would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Best regards

ScreenShots : i don't have screenshots because it is account related
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Trying to recover lost account - by Raizoku - 12-30-2023, 01:04 AM
RE: Trying to recover lost account - by UGG BOT - 12-30-2023, 01:04 AM
RE: Trying to recover lost account - by Raizoku - 12-30-2023, 01:10 AM
RE: Trying to recover lost account - by broky - 12-30-2023, 12:07 PM
RE: Trying to recover lost account - by Raizoku - 12-30-2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Trying to recover lost account - by broky - 01-01-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Trying to recover lost account - by Raizoku - 01-01-2024, 09:23 PM