Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Trying to recover lost account
UserID : EG-Raizoku or EG_Raizoku (i don't remember well it's the account you used to rename when you transfert an account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz)

What's the issue related to your account : I can't retrieve my password since i've converted my account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz because i stopped to play the game long time ago.

What have you tried to solve the issue : I've tried to reconvert my account but doesn't work. I've tried to retrive password by entering my mails but it says incorrect email address. I tried to check my emails too but nothing about UniverseGunz or even EuroGunz but i know 100% that i've logged into the game after that i converted my account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz. The only thing i remember is i had some donator shotgun (the green one and the orange one) + the donator without skins (the breaker something). I had Event costume too won in event organized by admin long time ago. (The cape + the french hair). That's all i can remember from a 10 years old account.

If admin can help me recovering my account that would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Best regards

ScreenShots : i don't have screenshots because it is account related
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
My character name is Raizoku aswell or EG-Raizoku (can't remember if it was the character name that got name changed or account)
Thanks given by:
Hello u can recover by your email, if you completed the conversion of euro gunz to ugg account i can see the registered email and send to you, atm im not home and cant acess the panel soon i leave here your email
Need Help?
Add me at discord broky#6157
Thanks given by:

Hello Broky,

I'm pretty sure i transfered my EuroGunz to UniverseGunz and i've tried to recover my account via e-mail but it says that e-mail is incorrect so i don't know what is happening.

Maybe got account hack and the guy changed e-mail ? (i don't know if it is possible or not)

Thank you

Greetings

It's been a long time i did not play too so being hacked is maybe possible.

My character name ingame normaly is EG-Raizoku or something i know that my character was renamed because of switching between EuroGunz and UniverseGunz (i was mad haha)

Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. this is your email
Need Help?
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much Broky.

Account recovered !

Greetings,
Thanks given by:
Cool bro welcome back
Need Help?
Thanks given by: