Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 donor coins for nice emblem
(12-05-2016, 11:31 AM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Meh, I can do so much better but I just threw this together for you. Not my best work AT ALL, but I tried to make you a legit hazard sign with "Clan Hazard" on it and a few of the hazardous symbols.. I have another Idea if you don't like this one, which I think is better. If you don't like it I will make you another one because I feel this is not good lol. If you like it and decide to choose me for the 100 donor coins, I would like you to gift me the Grey color name and the Donator Revolvers, they are both 50 coins a piece, so that would equal 100 coins since we can't gift coins directly.. I'll pm you my ID name if you decide to gift me. Please & thank you Smile. Let me know what you think, I can make any changes to it for you if you need or want.

[Image: n4zejt.png]

[Image: 23qgsk.png]

Colord name cant be gifted
Thanks given by:
he could buy coins for the winner acc, wheres the problem?
Thanks given by: Cursor
(12-04-2016, 01:43 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As Shon said.. you can't gift coins.
Only items.

you guys got an average iq of 180 im surprised
Thanks given by:
Hi, i hope that you like it Big Grin
2 versions, only change the colors

[Image: V9DlVZL.jpg] [Image: T09GmPW.jpg]

And other different version:

[Image: FWoExdv.jpg]
Thanks given by: Helios
he could also gift an item too
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2016, 11:31 AM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Meh, I can do so much better but I just threw this together for you. Not my best work AT ALL, but I tried to make you a legit hazard sign with "Clan Hazard" on it and a few of the hazardous symbols.. I have another Idea if you don't like this one, which I think is better. If you don't like it I will make you another one because I feel this is not good lol. If you like it and decide to choose me for the 100 donor coins, I would like you to gift me the Grey color name and the Donator Revolvers, they are both 50 coins a piece, so that would equal 100 coins since we can't gift coins directly.. I'll pm you my ID name if you decide to gift me. Please & thank you Smile. Let me know what you think, I can make any changes to it for you if you need or want.

[Image: n4zejt.png]

[Image: 23qgsk.png]

No offence but that is really ugly.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. give me coin$
Thanks given by:
This is still available get posting guys!
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2016, 07:43 PM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.first time and probably the last hahah btw im not here for coins if u like it just use it u.u
[Image: Bk5IsR9f.png]

How y'all gon use this emblem above and not gift the 100 coin/item to the person who created it? If you're currently using it then clearly it's decent enough. Smh.
Thanks given by:
Another, and my last version:

[Image: UhGA1cx.jpg]

If you want that i change something in the pictures that i posted, only tell me and i will do it, regards!
Thanks given by: