Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 donor coins for nice emblem
(12-10-2016, 08:13 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-02-2016, 07:43 PM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.first time and probably the last hahah btw im not here for coins if u like it just use it u.u
[Image: Bk5IsR9f.png]

How y'all gon use this emblem above and not gift the 100 coin/item to the person who created it? If you're currently using it then clearly it's decent enough. Smh.

Thanks but I understand tho tastes differ *-*

Thanks given by:
Powersh your ingame name? 

and the emblem i am useing now the guy that created emblem does not want any donate
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2016, 07:34 AM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Powersh your ingame name? 

and the emblem i am useing now the guy that created emblem does not want any donate

My character name is powersh  Big Grin
And my UserID: gato79

(12-11-2016, 11:18 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-11-2016, 07:34 AM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Powersh your ingame name? 

True a gift is gift but if u want to spend them that much u can gift my friend IG: DarkboyB he needs coins ^^

You would have said it before dude, we create more emblems because you said that you don't want the coins :_
Thanks given by:
oh em gee people are so hungry for coins *-*

Thanks given by:
(12-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.oh em gee people are so hungry for coins *-*

The poverty ;(
Thanks given by:
W/ Hyper in game
Thanks given by:
is this over or does you still need an emblem

- pro Photoshop/Gfx skills (I got mad skills fam)
Thanks given by:
Let me see what you can do
Thanks given by:
Hello,

To prevent any form of spam.
Thread Closed.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: