Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why this anti lead needs to change
YO, i love this antilead but i think it should be turned down JUST  little bit, i shouldnt lose to kade because they camp in prison and instantly 4 shot my whole team as we rush in, we need some rushing ability to survive, just turn the antilead down a tad bit
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2016, 04:51 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.YO, i love this antilead but i think it should be turned down JUST  little bit, i shouldnt lose to kade because they camp in prison and instantly 4 shot my whole team as we rush in, we need some rushing ability to survive, just turn the antilead down a tad bit
How much we shoud lower it in your opinion?
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2016, 05:45 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-23-2016, 04:51 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.YO, i love this antilead but i think it should be turned down JUST  little bit, i shouldnt lose to kade because they camp in prison and instantly 4 shot my whole team as we rush in, we need some rushing ability to survive, just turn the antilead down a tad bit
How much we shoud lower it in your opinion?

what is antilead based off? bulletspread?
Thanks given by:
Too much damage given from across the map

Kids potshot
Thanks given by:
I think the first update anti lead was good i ask many peoples they agree with me too.

make a Survey.
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
Need anti lead of old ugg in late 2013 to early 2014

Not sure what first update you are talking about ^
If you are talkin about the update on Wednesday and then today's
The anti lead didn't change in the update
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2016, 06:41 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Need anti lead of old ugg in late 2013 to early 2014

Not sure what first update you are talking about ^
If you are talkin about the update on Wednesday and then today's
The anti lead didn't change in the update
Thursday update
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
It didn't change
Thanks given by:
Before any people was good, now with this "anti-lead" all people is good... just you up 3 shots and kill... didnt need shotbot or aimbot, and some people can find it so easily... this anti-lead is pathetic.. is equally than ***** and ***** gunz...
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^ I agree
Thanks given by: