Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are these people
you beat me in ijji when nobody did except Transvestor and Amaz0n? ..... I think tetsuo beat me once too 11-9, but I beat him 11-2 on the rematch a few days after when he fessed up.
you're one of those "cool" guys aren't you? this game will never be the same because of the ***** retards like yourself.  Wink
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
No one cares snuwfer pls stop
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2016, 06:07 PM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good to see that the gunz community is still autistic

(12-30-2016, 05:32 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A few from the top of my head:

- Genjj new gen
- KoroDevills / Konjo who da fook is dat guy?
- Illusion yeah
- TweeTy santosh my *****
- 1stJoshiru Vaguely remember
- Toed who da fook is dat guy?

There are a bunch more.

Some of them only show up at tournaments while others play clanwar once in a while.

Also there is nothing wrong with still playing in 2016 Smile

Sad to see you haven't grown up at all. Apparently you knew Genjj, but you still call him a "newgen" in 2016. I'm pretty sure he played on that character at least around 2007. He might have other character names Idk, u'd have to ask him.

If it wasn't for your bragging on the forums, I think that I wouldn't have known you at all either, at least, not "testuo". Well let's be honest, somewhere in late 2009 I think I have faced you a few times in cw, but we were talking about 'old' here so that doesn't count. I might be mistaking though. ***** 10 years have passed, of course I don't remember every player I have faced..

I do remember you were egoing and bragging back then on some forum (again xD) so one of my main clanbuddies challenged you and ***** you up in 1v1 easily (11-3 or sth?). His name in the 1v1 was "Feitosa" if I recall correctly. Could you confirm?

I have seen you egoing earlier on the EuroGunZ forums too, so you might know one of my troll male characters like OwningNeo which I used to reign very early eurogunz with, together with edWings and Rob.

Anyway, i'm not here to ego nor argue and I don't really care who you do or don't know. I love to welcome new players, because this game needs players desperately. So gl and hf in-game and a healthy 2017. Maybe this is the year for you to start acting nice and have fun playing the game like everyone else while the game still exists.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
people were lying about being in clans back in 2006, nothing changed, still good ol'gunz. such a waste that gzf was deleted, that was a nostalgia goldmine
?
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2017, 08:06 AM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sad to see you haven't grown up at all. Apparently you knew Genjj, but you still call him a "newgen" in 2016. I'm pretty sure he played on that character at least around 2007. He might have other character names Idk, u'd have to ask him.

If it wasn't for your bragging on the forums, I think that I wouldn't have known you at all either, at least, not "testuo". Well let's be honest, somewhere in late 2009 I think I have faced you a few times in cw, but we were talking about 'old' here so that doesn't count. I might be mistaking though. ***** 10 years have passed, of course I don't remember every player I have faced..

I do remember you were egoing and bragging back then on some forum (again xD) so one of my main clanbuddies challenged you and ***** you up in 1v1 easily (11-3 or sth?). His name in the 1v1 was "Feitosa" if I recall correctly. Could you confirm?

I have seen you egoing earlier on the EuroGunZ forums too, so you might know one of my troll male characters like OwningNeo which I used to reign very early eurogunz with, together with edWings and Rob.

Anyway, i'm not here to ego nor argue and I don't really care who you do or don't know. I love to welcome new players, because this game needs players desperately. So gl and hf in-game and a healthy 2017. Maybe this is the year for you to start acting nice and have fun playing the game like everyone else while the game still exists.

??? I quit in 2009, anyone who beat me anytime thereafter 1v1 is a fake, much like on F Gunz where there's an SsYou who played through 2015 apparantly. If i call Genjj or w/e a newgen it's because to me they started playing in IJJI/LG gunz, takes nothing away from their skill if they're good but it's just how i see them.

As for not knowing me if it wasn't for "ego on forums" i literally held a single 1v1 victory over every notable EU that ever played, TIGER being an exception and a few others, besides holla @ Arashi original kid.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
S/o yysyd clam 5
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2017, 03:33 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.S/o yysyd clam 5

scrub soz4owned UR SHlT
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2017, 01:01 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-01-2017, 03:33 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.S/o yysyd clam 5

scrub soz4owned UR SHlT

Is Ash still lifting for dem gainz? Knock your block off our kid npnp.. S/O my ***** hoodlum still grabbing hates from yall i bet

Thanks given by:
ROFLLL
Thanks given by:
(01-02-2017, 08:22 AM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-02-2017, 01:01 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

scrub soz4owned UR SHlT

Is Ash still lifting for dem gainz? Knock your block off our kid npnp.. S/O my ***** hoodlum still grabbing hates from yall i bet

***** me I forgot all about Dean doing that lmfao.
Thanks given by: