Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are these people
why are so many people in 2016 saying they are oldgens and part of old clans?

is it something to be said as a bragging right? if anyone is playing from that long ago it's kinda sad if anything lmaO, downloaded this game through some friends yesterday and i've been spammed with stupid ***** off of these "oldgens" who have apparently been in my old clans xddd

illythicac or something? arenis? hahaha behave guy

any of you older guys still play? give me a shout! would be a nice catch up as ill probs be on here for a few days

xx
Thanks given by:
lmfao
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
? ? ? ? ? you know what you just gave me

cancer and am dying now ***** you

Thanks given by:
illythicac is kamikaze aka wanabe gosu-vu aka wanabe flameshot aka wanabe gunnyx aka wanabe someone from arenis and much more.

Kid never gives up. Cant hit for ***** without his shotbot anymore either, funny Wink
Thanks given by:
are you even kallicious?
Thanks given by:
you mean Ithyphallic? hes fake jordan (puffyjoe) aka fake funnyx aka hacker man aka fatboy aka braindead aka mashira's bros??
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.illythicac is kamikaze aka wanabe gosu-vu aka wanabe flameshot aka wanabe gunnyx aka wanabe someone from arenis and much more.

Kid never gives up. Cant hit for ***** without his shotbot anymore either, funny Wink

Why would you pretend to be someone who was trash? I literally 16-4'd Gosu-Vu

(12-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.illythicac is kamikaze aka wanabe gosu-vu aka wanabe flameshot aka wanabe gunnyx aka wanabe someone from arenis and much more.

Wtf is a shotbot?
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2016, 04:08 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why are so many people in 2016 saying they are oldgens and part of old clans?

is it something to be said as a bragging right? if anyone is playing from that long ago it's kinda sad if anything lmaO, downloaded this game through some friends yesterday and i've been spammed with stupid ***** off of these "oldgens" who have apparently been in my old clans xddd

any of you older guys still play? give me a shout! would be a nice catch up as ill probs be on here for a few days

xx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. here u can see the "legits" that call us people from 2016 Big Grin
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 09:57 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-29-2016, 04:08 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why are so many people in 2016 saying they are oldgens and part of old clans?

xx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. here u can see the "legits" that call us people from 2016 Big Grin

bro dont even try yesterday i 4-0'd u when  u camped after 1-0 ur terrible lmao cant even describe how ***** you are sorry nice try being a hero.

Thanks given by:
fat toblerone wangsta is back
Thanks given by: