Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Create A Forum Account
Dear Universe Gamers Comunity,

Due to the amount of users ingame who are unable or unaware to create a forum account.
I have taken my time to create this thread topic to aid all users in doubt/need of assistance.
Bear in mind this tutorial is mainly created for users who are not able to bypass the "Security Question".

Steps: 
  • Once you have entered our forums. Click on [Image: vaEghSh.png].
  • After your page is done loading our forums term of service will be displayed. Once you have read and agree to abide by the following. Click I Agree
  • You are now redirected to the registration page where you are required to place your new account credentials.

[Image: e1grh3k.gif] 
  • Ensure you enter your account info correctly.
In the Referrer box you are able to place the name an admin/friend who has sent/referred you to our forums (optional).
  [Image: DbjdMha.gif] 
  • When arriving the image verification section. Type and/or insert the following letters and number text seen.
  • If the text provided in the image is difficult to read select the Refresh button, this can be done until you find one that is most readable/suits you.
Last but not least the Security Question.
When prompted " Which one is the best server of Gunz" Type UniverseGunz (together with no spaces).

Account Preferences: You are free to select the boxes which are best for you.
Time Zone: Select the time zone where you live.
Daylight Saving Time Correction: Select Automatically detect DST Time (recommended).

[Image: EGqaixu.gif]

Side notes: If you are having any complications feel free to add/contact our Game Master @Helios on skype for further assistance.

Helios' Skype: ochxcincx

Thanks to @Helios for helping me create this thread topic.

Regards,
Universe Gunz Staff
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thank you @Fenn @Helios 
Good job guys
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Fenn , Horizon
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Fenn
? Easy register ._.
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
(02-17-2017, 10:39 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? Easy register ._.

Yes friend.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(02-18-2017, 01:40 AM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-17-2017, 10:39 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? Easy register ._.

Yes friend.

Nvm good job
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
goodjob bro thanks more 1
[Image: 3N29Z0q.gif]
Esse fenn cada tutorial um melhor que o outro, sempre ajudando os mais necessitados <3
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood ! jop bro Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: FLZOekJ.png]
[Image: YvNpQbQ.gif]

DDoS is God
Really helpful!
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by: