Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you're just so random that... LOL
(03-12-2017, 03:31 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-11-2017, 05:47 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WHen you're so random, you're still bad at GunZ 2017 and don't know how to mind your business 2017

Im bad at gunz? Lmfao kid, thats a shame even for me askin 1v1 2017 but make it so i can ***** in your ***** face

Listen child, even with "dstyle" I will ***** and dawg on you. You are and have been trash. You've never been good. You are bad as *****. Stop talking to me, stop talking on my threads, stop posting to me in shout box you are a trash bag and a trashcan combined; you are just trash, okay? You've never been considered good, ever.. You are just terribad. Stop it. Grow up, stop being 13. Shut the ***** up, find another hobby like getting a life, job or a girlfriend. Stop "trolling" on this forum, you are just a pure nuisance. Shut up already. Get off my post talking at ALL. Stop saying anything to me in shout box. Shut up mentioning or talking to me. I will trash you, you are bad and you are a child, learn your place already. You have banana in your name, says a lot about your faggot *****. Stop already. ***** idiot. All you strive to do is get online on UGG and talk ***** and troll people, what a life.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Shots Fired !! pewpew
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2017, 05:13 AM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-12-2017, 03:31 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-11-2017, 05:47 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WHen you're so random, you're still bad at GunZ 2017 and don't know how to mind your business 2017

Im bad at gunz? Lmfao kid, thats a shame even for me askin 1v1 2017 but make it so i can ***** in your ***** face

Listen child, even with "dstyle" I will ***** and dawg on you. You are and have been trash. You've never been good. You are bad as *****. Stop talking to me, stop talking on my threads, stop posting to me in shout box you are a trash bag and a trashcan combined; you are just trash, okay? You've never been considered good, ever.. You are just terribad. Stop it. Grow up, stop being 13. Shut the ***** up, find another hobby like getting a life, job or a girlfriend. Stop "trolling" on this forum, you are just a pure nuisance. Shut up already. Get off my post talking at ALL. Stop saying anything to me in shout box. Shut up mentioning or talking to me. I will trash you, you are bad and you are a child, learn your place already. You have banana in your name, says a lot about your faggot *****. Stop already. ***** idiot. All you strive to do is get online on UGG and talk ***** and troll people, what a life.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I love getting you nerd kids tryharders mad, so hilarious, now you ***** up your ricidulous chance to join the staff, your dreamlife
Lmao
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
farpas
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by:
Calm down guys.
I'm gonna close this thread.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: