Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Upcoming Staff Application & Positions
Format: Forum Moderator

Name:
Shewi Mancol

Date of birth:

Philippines

Why I would like to be Forum Moderator:
I'm 24/7 online because I have my own business so that I can give my 24hrs helping this site like fast approvals and reviews. I can monitor all the threads 24hrs. I will give tutorials to those need help 24hrs and I can help this forum gaining more members and i have forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Why do I Deserve a Chance: 
This may be a little early to ask for something like this, but seeing as how these forums have become more active, I'm sure a few moderators wouldn't hurt.
So, I would like to apply to become one, if and when you guys are looking for some. So, please keep me in mind. I know I'll serve the Universe community well.
[Image: source.gif]
Thanks given by: noobvice
Name: Mgd.

Date of birth: 22 October 2016.

Languages (Programming and/or other): I speak English, Arabic, Hebrew, I know LUA programming, PAWN, Some HTML Basics.

Why do I deserve a chance: Well I deserve a chance because I deserve one [Image: smile.png] you feel me, look at my items and you can check the history of mgdmgd name and you can check where I've worked before.

Skills / Experience: 11/10, Experience at blender 2.49b, 3d max, MTA Servers programming, some basic sites and Pawn language.

proof of work :
Here you go :

3D view of some of my models :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Closing: Need an urgent job..
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: Krustty
Name: Darkraidk

Date of birth:24.10.1992

Languages (Programming and/or other): English (Only)

Skills / Experience: I have been designing for over 2 years, I use C4D and Photoshop to do most of my graphical works. 
Currently I'm also working on clan war spectate, it's not complete but its basically invitation based, about 60% done. I'm using C++ maps in the Matchserver to keep track of who can join the clan war to spectate and who can't. I plan to do other things besides clan war related features.

Proof of work: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.     (Only for Staff)
Thanks given by:
Name: Acer Casil
Date of birth: May: 24-1997
Languages ​​(Programming and / or more):
English Tagalog
Skills / Experience: -Electronic online Gamers translate Language 
Proof of work: RD Cyompany Closing: I do not know
because I want to be a staff member for our Country in the Philippines so I can experience GM what our report or events have made you want to experience. and it's also important to me to be a Member so we have a great deal in our town in the Philippines. and if I become member I will be thankful to Eurogunz and Staff Leaders........
if I'm supposed to be GM I stand for it not just eurogunz as well as Staff leaders and those who play UGG...........any of my compatriots have voted me a full GM for our country to get me .. I wish I belonged to the staff member for our country .
Acer Casil
Filipino
Thanks given by:
Formato:

Nome:
 Willyan Galdino

País: Brasil

Data de nascimento: 03/07/2000

Linguagens: Inglês, espanhol, português br e português pt

Por que eu mereço uma chance?: Pois eu sempre quis ser membro da staff e me esforçaria muito e daria meu maximo para que meu trabalho seja reconhecido.

Minha preferência na staff: Eu gostaria muito de aplicar eventos e ao mesmo tempo cuidar de uma comunidade no facebook para que novos jogadores (amigos de amigos) conheçam o gunz

Minha experiencia e tempo com gunz: Jogo o euro gunz deis de seu começo, joguei o famoso the duel e fui muito conhecido lá, tinha o nick de ''mago_mestre'', até hoje eu jogo gunz e lembro dos dias que eu faltava na escola e jogava x1 com o meu primo... Nossas tentativas de entrar no evento do euro gunz,nossas brigas e minhas amizades boas que tive, o euro gunz fez parte bons anos na minha vida e ainda ocntinua fazendo.
Thanks given by:
FORMATO
Nome: IzaacRibeiro  Nome: no jogo e KusamiX_
idioma: Português 
País e Horário: Brasil, Posso jogar 10 horas ou mais, depende do dia.

Por que eu gostaria de ser um anunciante: Porque eu Jogo a bastante tempo, Sempre quis anunciar do Melhor server de gunz.

Por que eu mereço uma chance: Sempre quis ser um membro da Staff, ainda mais nesse gunz que tem o melhor server e mais cheio, Eu acredito que vou me esforçar o máximo como um adv mesmo que seja o começo e tentar tornar o futuro algo melhor para mim e para o server.

Quem garantiria por você e por quê: @Meep_, Ele sabe que sou pontual que eu n iria desapontar, Somos amigos a anos. Heart
Thanks given by:
Format: Forum Moderator
Name: Jessa Calagos / character name Ingame iSpy , Admin
Date of birth: march 15 1994 
Why I would like to be Forum Moderator:  Why I would like to be Forum Moderator: I believe I can do a proper and fair job, yes I'm a bit of a troll / disrespectful but that's because I have no responsibilities, if I get hired then you will see serious me.
Why do I Deserve a Chance:  Why do I Deserve a Chance: I believe it's my time to give back to the server for once.
[Image: SlhlBmC.jpg]
Thanks given by: Flawyer