Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donaciones Perú
Queridos jugadores nosotros y vosotros agregamos una nueva forma de Donaciones para Perú
con esta forma esperamos atraer mas jugadores del Pais Vecino, Las Donaciones sera mediante el banco BCP.

Las donaciones estaran Aperturadas Apartir del Dia de Mañana Domingo 23 de Abril
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Gracias!,ahora los de peru tendran mas metodos para donar que son muchos los que juegan  Big Grin espero con ancias algun dia las de venezuela que tambien somos muchos

Att:FrancySHeartBlush
         I have a gift for you
               Which gift?

This
[Image: tenor.gif]
Thanks given by:
Supongo que no será automático?
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkk como se peruano tivesse dinheiro pra gastar em gunz
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Seb , TJJ , Optic
(04-23-2017, 11:44 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.kkkkkkkkkkk como se peruano tivesse dinheiro pra gastar em gunz

pra gunz e muito mais

; )
Thanks given by:
Gracias
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
takarita dame donors
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by:
Kkkk tsunade lama peru
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: Tsunade-sama
When br ppl like this.

Wow goodjob @pls gonna make more money of this. And what about us players who suggest new things like clan member limits, i swear you mention it once we all agree on it and shizzle and now you never come back to it. You better start focusing on what communitie wants instead of what you want. "Money"

Kk anyway i hope you take this srsly, and that you finally will do something woth this since you mentioned it 2 mknths ago and we never heard anything about it anymore
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: sh0o0o
(04-24-2017, 10:25 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When br ppl like this.

Wow goodjob @pls gonna make more money of this. And what about us players who suggest new things like clan member limits, i swear you mention it once we all agree on it and shizzle and now you never come back to it. You better start focusing on what communitie wants instead of what you want. "Money"

Kk anyway i hope you take this srsly, and that you finally will do something woth this since you mentioned it 2 mknths ago and we never heard anything about it anymore
stfu retard
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: