Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken GunZ Crashes
(05-08-2017, 01:44 AM)Eternal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.On another note, when the anti-cheat "detects" stuff, you're talking about things running, correct?

Because I have some registry editing tools, but they're not things I run at the same time as GunZ.

(05-08-2017, 01:43 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-08-2017, 01:27 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AntiCheat detected a hacking driver into your system, please remove it!

If after deleting and reinstalled the game and thats didnt solve, unfortunately you have to restore your computer.

Why would I have to restore my computer? The game has never worked in the first place, how could restoring it fix anything? 

I think my friends and I will just go to another server. Thanks for trying though.

If the gunz detects that something is wrong it will automatically suspend the connection to the game and close it. If you haven't downloaded something malicious or don't know what is in conflict with gunz, the only solution is to restore the system.
You aren't forced to play our server, I am only giving you an fast and effective solution, if you dont like it i'm sorry for any inconvenience.

No action taken.

@Thread closed.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: