Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crown me King
I haven't even been online in 3 days and the first thing someone tells me, is that a random american and his butt buddies are talking about me on forum, if that isn't enough proof that I'm still poppin till this day then i don't know what else to say my fellow community, hate me all you want but you won't ever forget me ^_^

ALL VOTE DROUGHT FOR GM MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
Thanks given by:
But you suck tho, lol
Thanks given by: Drought
(08-14-2017, 08:15 PM)Pksushi5 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But you suck tho, lol

That's fine i'm still number one hated guy on this server that should count for something LOL
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2017, 08:03 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I haven't even been online in 3 days and the first thing someone tells me, is that a random american and his butt buddies are talking about me on forum, if that isn't enough proof that I'm still poppin till this day then i don't know what else to say my fellow community, hate me all you want but you won't ever forget me ^_^

Welcome to the staff team.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Drought
(08-14-2017, 11:22 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-14-2017, 08:03 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I haven't even been online in 3 days and the first thing someone tells me, is that a random american and his butt buddies are talking about me on forum, if that isn't enough proof that I'm still poppin till this day then i don't know what else to say my fellow community, hate me all you want but you won't ever forget me ^_^

Make sure your higher up's are fully aware of my arrival my good man
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2017, 06:21 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-14-2017, 11:22 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Make sure your higher up's are fully aware of my arrival my good man

Gtfooo that man aint giving you gm lmao
Thanks given by:
who are you?
Thanks given by:
Who r u ? King crown??¿¿
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Just another random seeking for attention :/
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Lars
who the ***** are you
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: