Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Any NA clanout there?
was wondering if i cna join some NA/english speaking clan, i find like 1 out of 20 rooms i join only has 1 english speaking player.. sometimes it gets lonely..  

i dont really wana do cws, but just  wana have fun and talk to some people that isnt a ***** BR lol.. remember when BR were so trash at this game? *****... now they can actually kstyle lmao.

i've been playing gunz since ijji days, quit that and went to TG then wtt after that i just quit gunz all together..  i just started again... still rusty af..
Thanks given by: Pedr0 , Police
ola amigo
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
The struggle lol
Thanks given by:
Moved to the correct Section.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
I'm currently in Steinfeld, mainly NA/EU members and pretty active

If you want you can Pm me

Greetz, 
Arts
Thanks given by:
I bought 50 coins and 100 coins on that day.
After three days, 50 coins came in. But even after a week, 100 coin doesn't come in.
Thanks given by:
What's your IGN? I'm one of the main NA Leaders on ugg. IGN: QuiKScoPe
Thanks given by: Police
(10-07-2017, 07:56 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What's your IGN? I'm one of the main NA Leaders on ugg. IGN: QuiKScoPe

detention, we speaked last night ;D
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2017, 07:56 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What's your IGN? I'm one of the main NA Leaders on ugg. IGN: QuiKScoPe

Nice guy bax
Thanks given by:
If you need help in game use /Report
Thanks given by: