Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall of UGG's Top Players
god banana as the most insaner late dasher ever seen
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by: God-Banana
(12-07-2017, 02:43 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.god banana as the most insaner late dasher ever seen

gold 2013 times
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
well as i said .... its a good suggestion in my opnion and it will help the server alot so close the theard until the owner's reply .
Nothing Last For Ever .
[Image: xy8Y1.png]

Thanks given by:
(12-07-2017, 02:43 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.god banana as the most insaner late dasher ever seen

You for best 1v1 player in 2012
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 11:04 AM)DarkBlueLion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
'also maybe about the top inviter of the month/week. maybe about the player who gained the top kills in Duel/TDM/Deathmatch.and alot of more ideas

I have an idea to improve this suggestion.

First of all,change the name to Best player of the month/week, top inviter sounds like a random name.

The system will work from Overall points, Overall points will contain Most kills,most experience and most time played.
The player with the most Overall points will receive a prize (don't know what it will be).
But,if it will become true,swap in normal rooms should be forbidden and punishable.

I hope you liked it,I'd like to hear your opinion about my reply.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2017, 10:13 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2017, 11:04 AM)DarkBlueLion Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
'also maybe about the top inviter of the month/week. maybe about the player who gained the top kills in Duel/TDM/Deathmatch.and alot of more ideas

I have an idea to improve this suggestion.

First of all,change the name to Best player of the month/week, top inviter sounds like a random name.

The system will work from Overall points, Overall points will contain Most kills,most experience and most time played.
The player with the most Overall points will receive a prize (don't know what it will be).
But,if it will become true,swap in normal rooms should be forbidden and punishable.

I hope you liked it,I'd like to hear your opinion about my reply.

here we go then .....
Nothing Last For Ever .
[Image: xy8Y1.png]

Thanks given by:
It seems to be an interesting suggestion. However, it'd need to be upgraded.
Thanks given by: