Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions"
(02-02-2018, 05:21 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-02-2018, 10:12 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 05:17 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 07:44 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 05:48 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thanks man gotta keep up with my new year resolution... btw if u dont mind me asking whats yours? going to gym? fat ***** get off forum and do something with your life

what exactly are you doing with your life, sitting on forum at what? 5 am? good one, finished busting a nut to hentai and came back on here huh, wondering if im still a hot topic in your reject group, you guys talk about me so much you might aswell be my fan club, sad little virgin lmfao

No one cares about u man, if making fun of you for being a fat loser is what you call a fan club then be my guest... n1gga be calling people virgins when the closest thing to pu$$y he gets is finger banging himself lmao I’d be surprised if you can even see your toes

No one cares about me, yet I dont play the game and you still go on talking about me with your reject gang, cute how you got active on forum once you received your gold name someone really gotta show off he won a lead tournament in 2017, I mean true you probably lost your virginity to your brother choking that ***** and taking it up your *****, funny guy, I aint ashamed to show myself, unlike you, probably some small skinny ***** covered in acne wearing glasses lmao

I'm actually surprised you're trash talking this degenerate who just hit his puberty, lol. let them gold members feel the glory in 2k18 haha.

Spells is currently away. Reason: Dead.
Away Since: 04-14-2017 — Returns on: Unknown

I really wish this was true.
Thanks given by:
hi fk u
いらっしゃいませ
[Image: tenor.gif]
Thanks given by:
Scythez....god please stop no one is talking about you LMAO.
Everyone so jealous of gold name its great. Thanks marcos. Wink
Scythez still sweating in public death matches 2k18 btw guys.
oh btw ken I think you deserve a gold name, didn't u win a 1v1 tourney with no one in it?
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2018, 11:04 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Scythez....god please stop no one is talking about you LMAO.
oh btw ken I think you deserve a gold name, didn't u win a 1v1 tourney with no one in it?

not possible, u cant win a gunz tourny when u have sausage fingers sadly :cc
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
I wonder if the reject group still talk about me thinking I hack when they got smacked by me and Ken constantly :\

It's cute.
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2018, 11:04 PM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Scythez....god please stop no one is talking about you LMAO.

That was ajax :^)
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Gunz is still srs bzns
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2018, 06:31 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wonder if the reject group still talk about me thinking I hack when they got smacked by me and Ken constantly :\

It's cute.

Weren’t you the one in my dms about joining my tourney team? Haha ya rite

[Image: 2v0ocv9.jpg]

Nice signature lol. I’m starting to understand why you two are such faggots hhhhhh
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
Thank you for your suggestion @Cursor 
Thread Closed.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Cursor