Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

@STALLONE
Thanks given by: Optic
3:25 lmfao
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by: abdul123 , noobvice , Optic
HAHAHA Big Grin
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: Optic
Lmfaoooo
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Optic , Kawan_Zika
not even funny really tho!!
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk MDS

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by: Kawan_Zika
(02-12-2018, 04:03 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.not even funny really tho!!

That is only because you can't speak English my friend, or you could be autistic I'm afraid.  Undecided
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2018, 08:39 AM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2018, 04:03 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.not even funny really tho!!

That is only because you can't speak English my friend, or you could be autistic I'm afraid.  Undecided

According to what he just typed he can basicly speak english.

Invalid insult/argument Mr. Traan
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2018, 12:30 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2018, 08:39 AM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

According to what he just typed he can basicly speak english.

Invalid insult/argument Mr. Traan
Go back and read what I said in my comment, it seems that you do not understand English..... I said he ''can't speak'' not type... but it seems you have difficulties trying to understand English too.. i pity you
Thanks given by:
xD Jajaja
                                                 [Image: dCwMYIp.jpg]
Thanks given by: